Quality Moving Services

A 125 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since November 2008

PO Box 331

Chesterfield, VA 23832

Independently locally owned & operated. Richmond (804) 796-4860 Norfolk/VA Beach (757) 263-4410 Charlottesville (434) 509-0515 Additional phone (804-861-8500) Additional website - www.qmovingservices.com www.bbbxpress.com/quality_moving_services....

moving (124)piano moving (7)storage unit (1)

10/05/2020

This was my second time using Quality Moving Services and again, they were excellent! The booking process with Dee is very easy. The team arrived on time and very carefully moved our items out of the house, wrapping each item before it was secured in the truck. The team of Rodney and Steve worked well together. They are hard workers, strong and competent, friendly, personable, have a strong work e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture to a storage unit and then another home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

Thank you for choosing Quality Moving Services again. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

09/21/2020

From requesting an estimate to move out day, everything went perfectly! The customer service was all around excellent and took a huge weight off my shoulders with the stress of moving. Quality Moving was recommended to me and I'd absolutely recommend them and hire them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Out Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

07/13/2020

Excellent work would recommend! The team came early @ 8.30am and they did an amazing job at wrapping the the furniture and transferring it to the truck in a gentle yet time efficient manner. We had several fragile items that all arrived in perfect state. I would definitely recommend this moving company they were time efficient, trusting and overall had a good work ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help moving into a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Quality Moving Services to assist you with moving. We appreciate your business and the kind words. Please let us know if we can assist you or your family and friends in the future.

07/09/2020

Mr. Tucker (the owner) is just a gem and wonderful to work with. He knew exactly what to ask me on the phone to gauge how long our move would take. He said it would take 4 hours and honestly, it was 4 hours on the dot when the movers finished and they worked so so hard for those 4 hours. They were the best movers we have ever used. They arrived on time, were kind and professional, worked well as a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from single family home to an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

We are so glad we were able to make this an above the expectations move for you. Thank you for posting your experience. We look forward to assisting you and your friends/family in any future moves.

06/26/2020

They made it so easy, I really appreciated all the work they did. I had hired them before to move and when it was time to move again, they were who I called. If I ever have to move again I will definitely hire them. Recommend for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving within state

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you, we were glad we could help you again and look forward to helping you in the future if the need arises.

06/02/2020

They are amazing. I used this company last year for a move and it went so well I hired them again for my more recent move. They are punctual and very caring. If I have to move again in the future, I will most definitely hire this company. I absolutely recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new place

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

03/31/2020

Excellent! The owner was personally involved, giving me fair pricing for our move, and connecting us with partner (piano moving company) who was both both professional, reasonable, and efficient. I love this company! The workers were conscientious, focused, and respectful of our belongings. The checked to ensure all delivered materials were satisfactory, and went above and beyond to ensure our sat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from a four bedroom single family with piano to a similar style home

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for allowing Quality Moving Services an opportunity to provide you with excellent service. Please let us know if we can assist you in future moves.

01/28/2020

The movers did an excellent job. They took great care in stacking and unstacking my belongings. Asked questions if they were not sure instead of assuming. I was quoted a 5 hour move and it took them less time including drive. I really can't say enough about these particular movers. But if they are the reflection of all your employees, your company deserves more than a 5 star rating. Thank you gent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Chester to Charlottesville

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

We are glad we could assist you. We do our best to make moving as stress free as possible. Please contact us if you are in need in the future.

01/23/2020

This company was hired to move my personal belongings down the block as well as across the miles. They have always provided dependable, courteous, reasonable and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal moving contracts

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure to provide quality moving services for you.

12/30/2019

The team at Quality Movers was exceptional. They responded quickly to my request for an estimate then gave me a price over the phone followed by a written email. What was over-and-above was they way they handled our urgent need to move my parents after they had a medical emergency. We called on a Friday with a request to move as soon as possible - and they were able to help us set up the move for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my parents' home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

We are so glad we were able to make this an above the expectations move for you and your parents. Thank you for posting your experience. We look forward to assisting you and your friends/family in any future moves. Happy New Year!

Professional Movers: Homes, household goods, Apartments, Offices. Townhouses, Condos, packing services available, we pick up and deliver donated items, etc. (Well trained employees) We have been providing Professional Moving Services for over 28 years (since 1989) We also provide commercial moving and installation services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check