Artistree Landscaping

A 4 Reviews

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

11002 Isadora Pl

Chesterfield, VA 23838

We provide professional affordable Landscaping Services. We offer year around contracts , so the only thing you have to worry about is how to enjoy your lawn!...

lawn care (3)leaf removal (2)

11/29/2020

I called Artistree Landscaping for leave removal on my property. They showed up and blew the leaves into large piles and then said they would return the following day to bag the leaves and take them away. The following day they did not show up so we called and they said that they would come the next day. Again, they did not show up. The third day we left numerous messages and did not get a call ba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

I tried to call but didn't get an answer. The leaves were left because of the holiday and the dump was closed. I have every intention to come complete the job . We did do the front yard and removed the leaves. I wouldn't do most if the work and leave the pick up not to get paid. I have never and will not ever do anything except the best job I can do. I will never treat anyone bad.

08/18/2020

On time and excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/06/2020

They were very professional and did a fine job and were careful and thorough. The price wa very reasonable and I was pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ivy/vines and bushes removed from my yard.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

08/01/2020

They always do a very good job. They are good with my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut grass, and etc.

CATEGORY lawn service