Mr. Electric of Chesapeake

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2014

801 Butler St Unit 2

Chesapeake, VA 23323

Electrical work....

electrical (19)lighting (5)ceiling fan installation (4)home inspection (1)

12/23/2019

My wife said he was very professional. Even gave us some suggestions on electrical updates to do at a later date

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some outlets replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/09/2019

Job went very well. Byron came with helper and all was finished and cleaned up in a very few hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
create a dedicated outlet for a fireplace heater and replace an outdoor light fixture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

08/20/2019

Great, quick diagnosis, thorough test to verify, and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

07/25/2019

Showed up on time. Was very careful to complete the work without damaging the floor. Job was harder than they anticipated but they worked through the challenges cheerfully and professionally. The two person team did a great job of communicating and working together to get the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two floor receptacles

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

D

07/17/2019

Electrician showed up early, and proceeded to give me an over priced estimate. (Which he never e-mailed it to me as promised) [Unprofessional]. I don't like when I can't get a quote over the phone and then the tech shows up and tries to rip me off. I ended up doing it myself and saving alot of money. Just news to note for the DIY don't get ripped off by these techs, it's not worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ceiling fan wiring troubleshot.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

04/28/2019

I have used twice. Very responsive. Shows up on time. Dependable. Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had breakers replaced that did not meet building code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

02/27/2019

They were amazing. The lights and vent came out great. Mr. Electric of Chesapeake went above and beyond in our project. Mr. Byron was the technician helping and he was very informative and had great communication with us during the project. I had to be in class and let them in the house they were honest and respectful of the house. Thank you again for a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bathroom vent installed and a recessed light installed above the shower.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

12/16/2018

Byron Baker and a helper called ahead of time, arrived promptly (within the original three-hour window and about 20 minutes after the call) and reviewed my concerns. He then explained what he had to do and how he would go about it. Please note, of 4 companies that I called, Mr. Electric of Chesapeake was the only one willing to come out a provide a free estimate. Since the estimate was better than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my doorbell system restored.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

06/16/2018

The technician I had was Jason Baker he was exceptional! He made sure to thoroughly inspect everything. Any question I had he answered anything I needed to understand he explained. He was amazing and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for faulty wiring

CATEGORY electrician,home inspection,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Photo for Mr. Electric of Chesapeake - 801 Butler St, Chesapeake, VA - 37160016

06/14/2018

Jason was very professional, he installed my RING in minutes! Very familiar with the product which is a great plus! Will definitely be calling Jason for all of my electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ring Flood Light installed

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Residential & light commercial.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa