Jayhawk Exteriors Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160430

1824 Engle Ave

Chesapeake, VA 23320

Incorporated in 2003, Jayhawk Exteriors is locally owned and operated with offices on both the Southside and the Peninsula. Jayhawk Exteriors, Inc. is a Class A Licensed and Fully Insured professional company whose goal is to earn the respect and trust of our clients by providing quality material and labor in a timely and cost-effective manner. We represent the interest of custom builders, builder/developers, property management companies and commercial/residential property owners throughout the greater Tidewater area. We are an award-winning GAF Master Elite Certified Roofing Contractor (less than 3% of all contractors in the U.S. have earned this designation), a CertainTeed 5-Star Vinyl Siding contractor and an A+ rated member of the Greater Hampton Roads Better Business Bureau (BBB). Jayhawk Exteriors is also an Angies list Super Service Award winner in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Jayhawk Exteriors is a proud supporter of our local community as well as the Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity & the Wounded Warrior Project. Additional contact - Mike Griffiths....

roofing (314)gutter installation (100)siding (51)window replacement (29)woodworking (13)general contracting (11)skylight installation (10)door installation (9)roof cleaning (6)chimney repair (4)electrician (2)insulation (2)

01/15/2020

Great! They showed up the next morning and set the repairs for the next morning - before the rain. They did a great job for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair flashing around chimney and replace rotter boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

10/22/2019

The job was done perfectly; we had to reschedule a bit due to weather, but I was kept informed the entire time and it looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A roof side trim needing replacing.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/03/2019

I used Jayhawk exteriors 3 years ago for a very small install of gutters (on an addition in the back). When it came time to wrap my windows, facia, soffit etc as well as get new gutters, I knew who I would call. James came out and gave me an estimate, he was on time and professional. The crew showed up as planned and the job was completed on time and for the price agreed upon. The crew was friendl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wrap 17 windows, new gutters and wrap soffit etc

CATEGORY gutter repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/03/2019

Ronnie did an outstanding job. He was on time and went about his work in a very professional manner. If I ever need exterior work done again, Ronnie and Jayhawk will be the people I call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair facia alum. covering and repair sliding roof shingles

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

06/17/2019

Our roof was over 20 years old and we discovered a leak. I got quotes from two companies but once I met James and he explained my quote I didn't need any additional information I wanted Jayhawk to do our roof. The crew started in the morning and they finished by the afternoon with both our house and the exterior garage and it looks great. This whole process took about 2 weeks and I could not be pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

01/12/2019

On time for quote. Returned to answer questions I had prior to choosing vevdor. Provided valuable knowledge to assist me in my decision. Kept me informed on start date and once established, arrived as stated. During the Operations I was provided updates. They did a great job and were very professional in dealing with us from start to completion. Will certainly recommend them to others and will loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

12/28/2018

They did a very good job. Good. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof and gutter.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

07/23/2018

Jayhawk Exteriors were great to work with beginning with the estimate and through completion of the job. Work was done in a timely matter and everything was cleaned up perfectly. They arrived on. time and had everything done with the roof before we got home. The gutters were installed on another day and done perfectly. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off of old roof, install new roof, replaced 10 sheets of plywood, added 4 roof louvers, installed chimney cricket behind chimney. Installed all new gutters with Diamondback gutter guard and downspouts on a ranch style house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

07/09/2018

The estimator knew his business, and gave me a very fair price. I did end up using someone I had dealt with before, but was impressed with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

04/30/2018

Great no trouble at all Finished in one day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was too old and needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

Residential Roofing Repairs and Replacements, Vinyl Siding Repairs and Replacments, Soffit/Trim work, Windows, and Gutter installations. SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Painting, Gutter & Roof Cleaning, Fencing, & Garage Doors.

Painting, Gutter & Roof Cleaning, Fencing, & Garage Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard