Find Top-Rated Chesapeake Chimney Cap Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Chimney Cap Services to Avoid
Top Rated Chimney Cap Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,139 reviews for
Chesapeake Chimney Cap Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4734 years on Angie's List
AReviews34710 years on Angie's List
AReviews1669 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Chimney Cap Services
$149 Chimney Cleaning and Safety InspectionMember price $149.00 Original price: .
$300 Off a New GAF Roofing System with GAF’s Exclusive Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty!Member price $200.00 Original price: .
$200 for $250 Credit Toward Chimney Repair and Safety InspectionMember price $200.00 Original price: .
$200 Missing Shingle ReplacementMember price $200.00 Original price: $200.00.
AReviews14110 years on Angie's List
AReviews12510 years on Angie's List
AReviews963 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Chimney Cap Repair Articles
AReviews32 years on Angie's List
BReviews3993 years on Angie's List
BReviews13510 years on Angie's List
Chimney Cap Repair reviews in Chesapeake
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Highly recommend! Provider name locked. and his crew are very professional, efficient, and friendly! The contracted work took several days and created quite a mess,.... but once they finished,.. the only evidence of them being here was how much better both of the chimneys looked.
My apologies to Provider name locked. for not finishing this review sooner,.. I thought it was submitted in 2013 but I must not have clicked the "submit" button.
- Marguerite A B.
For background, the previous home owners used painter's caulk to fill cracks in the chimney crown about 2 years ago. The inspector came by and told me exactly what I needed and gave me a quote to fix it for $800, but then refused to schedule anything with me because it is a multi-day process and seemed like a job he was very unenthusiastic about. He wouldn't even refer me to someone else to do the job. That is why I am not entirely satisfied with the work.
- Hillary C.
All associates were very respectful and courteous with neighbors and kept me up-to-date with the progress of the work as the job was getting done. the chimney had several exterior issues that were addressed and the cost was fair for the amount of work that needed to be done. I plan to use Provider name locked. again soon.
- Laura D.