Find Top-Rated Chesapeake Car Inspectors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Car Inspectors to Avoid
Top Rated Car Inspectors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 814 reviews for
Chesapeake Car Inspectors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews778 years on Angie's List
AReviews86 years on Angie's List
AReviews476 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Car Inspectors
AReviews296 years on Angie's List
AReviews119 years on Angie's List
AReviews107 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Car Inspection Articles
AReviews810 years on Angie's List
AReviews82 years on Angie's List
AReviews710 years on Angie's List
Car Inspection reviews in Chesapeake
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. did an amazing job. I cannot praise him enough for the level of detail that he provided. That level of detail made it very,very, easy to walk away from the vehicle and not have any concerns about doing so. Provided and in depth report notated all the damage that vehicle suffered, which by the way did not show up on carfax. Also, provided notations about the total condition of the vehicle as far as a maintenance perspective, oil leaks, worn tires, etc.
Bottomline, if you are in the Portland area, or just thinking about buying a vehicle from a dealership in the area. Give Provider name locked. a call, it will be the best money that you will spend hands down.
- Chris B.
They did the inspection on my car and it should've never passed inspection because the brakes and the turn signals do not work. I have print out of who did the inspection and Provider name locked. 's employee signed the inspection as a certified inspection expert. I called the number on the internet and it is a fax number. I can't get ahold of them at all.- Richard E.
I had the worst experience ever. I took it to them. They said the battery and alternator were not working, although I had them both changed in 2014. Then they put in a new alternator and battery. Then they bypassed a wife to start the car, but it was not starting well. Then I went there and they told me the car was finished. They told me the whole car would be about $500. I took the old alternator to another shop and they told me it was working fine, but the other dealer told me it was not working. I took the car to another company and they fixed it for under $200. The punctuality was fine.- Abdull K.