Bells Mill Auto Care

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2010

Bells Mill Auto Care is a full service auto repair facility that has built their solid reputation over the past 15 years with honesty, quality work, and an eagerness to exceed our customer’s expectations . We have been a Napa AutoCare Center for 15yrs also. We are also a Repairpal Certified auto repair facility....

Japanese Auto Masters

Japanese Auto Masters was founded in 1982 by Tommy and Cindi Potter in a small building shop close to the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Tommy originated Japanese Auto Masters to address the needs of consumers driving Japanese-made vehicles at a time when there were no independent repair service centers that specialized exclusively in all Japanese makes and models. The only available option for the repair of Japanese automobiles was high-priced dealerships. Our customers wanted alternatives. With this in mind, Tom set about creating the premier independent full-service shop catering to the owners of Japanese and Asian-made vehicles right here in Virginia Beach. In recent years Japanese Auto Masters has evolved to include maintenance and service to Ford, GM & Chrysler vehicles as well. Tom and Cindi are both lifelong residents of Virginia Beach who continue to own and operate the business today. Japanese Auto Masters was built on integrity, trust and quality ~ words that are evident in all we do; from our Service Advisors, Parts Department and Clerical Staff to our highly-skilled ASE Technicians. You will find courteous, helpful people and a warm friendly atmosphere that welcomes you each and every time you visit. Stop by even if it’s just to see our facility and meet our staff. We look forward to serving you soon.

08/24/2017

As someone who values quality work, I have been a customer for over 40 years, as was my father before me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently I had new rear brKes put on, but I have been a customer for over 40 years.

04/11/2017

Good value and great customer service. Russ thoroughly explains all repairs and gives options to make sure you get the value you want. Work is done quickly and they communicate well to keep you up to date on progress if it is a big job. Will use either NAPA parts or original manufacturer parts based on your preference. New have had many great experiences working with Russ and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have taken all of our family cars to Bells Mill for everything from state inspections to major repairs.

04/15/2015

Unbelievable but true! Please read this before you take your car to this shop. Our 1 year old car was taken in for a routine state inspection and left to be picked up later. Upon completing the inspection the shop manager made the decision to have an employee use our vehicle to give another customer a ride home. On the way back to the shop the employee wrecked resulting in a total loss of our vehi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

04/21/2014

They were informative, efficient, very punctual, honest with repair work, and very flexible.  I have been going to this particular company with all of my car problems, and I would recommend this provider to any Angie's List member.  They are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped keep my car maintained.

04/09/2014

The service work was beyond exceptional, which is almost unheard of today.  The service provider was polite, timely and detailed.  If anything changed while working on vehicle he would come out to keep me informed.  Fairly priced and tells client right up front, if quote changes, as he works on the vehicle the service provider will come out and update client on progress.  The service provider has ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Provider did lots of services on my automobile.  The most recent work was the 30,000 mile maintenance service.

CATEGORY car inspections

All services for all makes and models

Shuttle service.