ASAP CONSTRUCTION LLC

A149 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2006

08:00 - 17:00

1233 Long Ridge Rd contact us through our email address. repair@asapconstruction.net

Chesapeake, VA, 23322

ASAP Construction LLC has been working hard from the get go since 1991 when it was first established. We are Family Owned and Operated, as well as CLASS "A" Licensed and Insured. Most of our business is repeat and word of mouth and have 115+ reviews on Angie's list alone, making us the most reliable company in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk and Portsmouth VA We are always open for phone calls. When calling Press option one for Jack if you need Plumbing or electrical work done, press option two for Chris if you need rotten wood, termite damage, leaky roofs. Press either option if you need drywall , masonry work , or any other kind of home repair or maintenance done. If we cannot personally do the work ourselves 90% of the time we know somebody that will help you. ASAP construction LLC does a quality work for a reasonable price, usually with $100 minimum. Do not hesitate to give us a call for help putting you into the right direction for your Repairs. We are sorry that we cannot respond to every single call, please leave a message or email and we will try our best to get back with you. Remember it is just a two man organization father and son. And sometimes we don���t get back to people. So if some time has gone by and we have not responded please email. ASAP construction LLC is listed under handyman only due to the amount of different types of repairs that we do. ...

Handyman Services (113)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (32)Roofing (19)Windows (18)Unfinished Carpentry (18)Doors (18)Plumbing (18)Electrical (12)Siding (12)Fencing (11)Drywall (11)Lighting (8)

11/09/2019

Showed up on time and was very professional. Cleaned up and left area cleaner than when he arrived. Satisfied with price and quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Window with rotted wood

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

11/07/2019

Jack contacted me immediately via email; scheduled me for the following week; contacted me prior to arrival; arrived right on time; was friendly, capable and efficient. All work was completed quickly and competently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical troubleshooting; remove/cap smoke detector; change high ceiling light bulbs; repair gate; replace bathroom fan/light; replace ceiling fan/light

CATEGORY electrician, fencing, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

That’s awesome I think you very much for giving me a review. It was a pleasure doing work for you and looking forward to doing work in the future.

09/10/2019

Seemed busy and couldn’t preform all the work described.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior work including painting.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Sorry [Member Name Removed], I have no recollection who you are and we have never done any work for you, you are not on our customer list whatsoever. I researched our records and cannot find you anywhere. Also we are not painters. We may be listed under handyman only because we do multiple different kinds of things. But we are not painters. We only do skilled labor. Not to say that Painting. is in...

08/11/2019

Removed rotted wood without having to tear out the entire window. Interior window facing that was removed to access the rotted wood was not damaged and returned to its place as if it had never been removed. Rotted wood was replaced with composite to ensure longer life. Window retains its water tight seal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotted window sill

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

Thank you for the review, and it was a pleasure.

07/23/2019

Extremely satisfied. Would call them again and definitely recommend them. Thanks for a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them on short notice to fix a piece of rotted fascia board on garage roof line. Out same day and did excellent job - this was a few weeks ago. Then when tearing out our old deck we found damaged board (rot) under double patio doors. ASAP was 1st place I called. Again Chris came out that afternoon and told us what was needed and he completed the job the next afternoon. He did so in the worst heatwave in recent memory. Extremely professional and responsive-excellent work!

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

It was a pleasure, and thank you for the review. Looking forward to doing work for you in the future. And yes it was miserably hot that day.

06/26/2019

Initially, from my visual inspection, the job required a least 4-5 boards. When the carpenter responded, he told be that no job was too small and told be to send him pictures via my phone and he would respond to my request. However, I felt that it was too small a job, so I did not follow through. I was totally impressed by the gentleman; I would recommend the company based on my contact alone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck boards needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank you very much for the review, but no job is too small for us. We are quite busy is probably why we would just have you send us pictures. But you should’ve called us back and we would’ve went and did the work. See you the next time you need something done.

05/07/2019

Great Job- professional and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotting molding on outdoor kitchen counter area

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank you for your nice review. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Have a great summer

05/02/2019

Great! Jack returned my call immediately and made arrangements for an estimate within a day. He treated my home as his own, used clean equipment, and was very organized. Additionally, he pointed out some issues around my home and gave advice how to repair them myself. I will absolutely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutter replacement and chandelier install

CATEGORY handyman service, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

It was my pleasure. And thank you very much for the great review

03/24/2019

My experiences with ASAP have been excellent. They respond promptly and are extremely punctual when performing work. I used them on two separate occasions and the work was outstanding. Jack realigned three doors at my home which immediately reduced the amount of air coming into our home, it was extremely noticeable this winter as we no longer felt cold air blowing in around the doors. ASAP also bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door alignment, handrails for exterior stairs

CATEGORY handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

We really appreciate all the time that you spent writing such a nice review. Looking forward to working for you in the future

02/22/2019

Everything went well. The guys are courteous and neat. 28

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 entry doors, installed 2 storm doors repaired decking, fence and roof shingles.

CATEGORY fencing, handyman service, roofing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Thanks Doc, it was great working with you too and you putting up with our having all the doors open at the same time. With the Cold wind blowing through your house. And us not being able to find that out dated siding. That’s one thing that people don’t understand is that the siding companies change their styles and colors continuously. Roughly every 7 to 10 years.Any problems at all just let us kn...