All In Landscaping

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since April 2016

2408 Sir Lance Dr

Chesapeake, VA 23325

Performs the following services: -Edging and Trimming -Grass cutting -Mulching -Flowers -Lawn clean up...

lawn care (16)gutter cleaning (1)

01/31/2019

Antwoine and a colleague from All In Landscaping arrived on time and began the task. 09:00 AM to 2:00 PM removing leaves and mowing/edging. The results were outstanding with all leaves removed from the lawn, including the back deck, and a thorough and professional mowing and edging were performed. This the second year that I have hired All In Landscaping and I would definitely hire All In Landscap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves removed and bagged. Mowing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

04/11/2018

They were very professional and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our lawn mower broke down and we needed someone to mow and trim our lawn.

12/05/2017

Antwoine from All In Landscaping arrived on time and began the task. He was joined shortly thereafter by a colleague and both gentlemen worked from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM removing leaves and mowing/edging. The results were outstanding with all leaves removed from the lawn, including the back deck, and a thorough and professional mowing and edging were performed. I would definitely hire All In Landsca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves removed from lawn and mowing/edging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2017

C

10/02/2017

The quality of the work itself was good and the yard looked like I expected after the project was completed. However, the details leading up to that point were not very good. This is my Mother's home and I live in NC. The original estimate was scheduled for a Saturday at 10 a.m. He didn't arrive until 12 noon. I understand that schedules can get behind, however a call to advise that he was running...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project was to clear and mulch the flower bed areas around the home and trim the shrubbery. A date and time was scheduled for the estimate. The work was to be completed in a single day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

09/24/2017

came in was quick and friendly. lines were sharp and been using him for about 5 months now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
was looking for a long term landscaper and my property has a ton of weadeating done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2017

08/04/2017

Antwoin quickly came gave me a quote and was able to perform the service the same day. Very professional and good work, checking with me to make sure everything was as we wanted it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed landscaping on newly purchased house. Including grass over 2ft tall and trees that had overgrown into the house and garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

08/03/2017

He contacted me that day and came right out. He did a fabulous job getting my yard under control and I have been utilizing his services ever since. He mows and edges my lawn weeky. He is very dependable and professional. I recommended his services to my son and he is very pleased as well. I highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Antwoin last year when my lawn was totally overgrown.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

04/29/2017

Outstanding! Called on a Sat morning. Antoine was in the area and had time. He showed in 20 minutes. The yard looks great. Very professional and polite. They did the job in less than an hour. I will definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2017

09/23/2016

Antwoin returned my call in a timely manner, came by the next day when he said he would, looked over my yard, made a list of the work to be done and gave me a price. He and Ray came at exactly the day and time they said they would and went right to work. They were very pleasant young men, and they did an excellent job. I have recommended them to others and will call on them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bushes cut back, weeds,removed, flowers cut down for the winter, and I paid them to clean my gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2016

09/22/2016

All in Landscaping cuts and edges my lawn every week, keeping my grass looking the best on my block.  Their rates are low compared to the high level of services they provide.  They are punctual, professional and they ensure all of my lawn needs are taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All in Landscaping cut and edged my lawns.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

Edging & Trimming. Grass cutting. Mulching. Flowers. Lawn Clean Up.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express