ALI-COR Plumbing LLC

B181 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2011

953 Ferryman Quay

Chesapeake, VA 23323

ALI-COR Plumbing is a small Plumbing company with three employees who's goal is to provide supreme customer service at affordable and competitive prices. ALI-COR Plumbing is also ready to pull permits for new construction or remodel projects, installing new water service or sewer lines. This includes light commercial work as well. **Anything outside of Southside Hampton Road may include travel fees. Please call for details....

Plumbing (176)Water Heaters (33)Drain Cleaning (25)Drain Pipe Installation (2)

06/21/2019

I spoke to Jason, the owner, he agreed to send someone the same day. The repairman arrived on time and cleared my sink without any difficulty. He also took the time to explain the process. All in all, I was treated with respect by Jason and his staff. I would recommend Ali-Corp plumbing to all of my friends in fact I have already given contact info to a friend and fellow homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clear cogged sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/24/2018

Responded quickly to my call & was there next day. So far all seems well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 new toilets installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

03/24/2018

The price is too high. They get some materials in Lowes and we need to wait for him after he bought and come back from Lowes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the faucet in the outside of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2015

Hi [Member Name Removed] Years ago we had an Angie’s List Deal that was for an outdoor hose faucet replacement for $250. It sounds like if you didn’t purchase the deal directly, we may have still granted the replacement at the discounted cost of $250. It really surprised me that we failed you on all of the grade categories. We always aim to give the best service while solving problems which is a v...

03/21/2018

Jason was effective in early communications in setting up the appointment and on-time for the appointment itself, always appreciated and increasingly uncommon. He was personable, professional and attentive in addressing the process and procedures in removing the old kitchen sink and replacing with a new sink and faucet assembly. Jason took the time to assure that all joints were leak-free and that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

11/14/2017

Great. Professional and courteous. Work area get clean, wore booties to keep floor and carpets clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired toilet flange, replaced bolts and wax seal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

10/12/2017

Both times they had to work me in, so the way that they worked me in, I think that had I called in and made an appointment I think they definitely would have been on time instead of a last-minute situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the main drain that comes into the house. It was clogged up from outside the house and they unplugged it. I also had them unplug the washer clean-out.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

D

09/19/2017

Initially had an apprentice install the valves. He screwed it up. Had to call the normal plumber to come fix it. They are STILL screwed up. The exact same symptom. The cold side SLAMS on and off when the valve is first turned on. Causes hot and cold to fluctuate rapidly. Temp wont stay stable. I don't even want them back to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

09/18/2017

I did it myself, BUT I call many plumbers in the area and it was slow response,overprice and estimation charge up to $150 So, I will call this company for plumbing job in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace main 3/4 gate valve and 3/4 back-flow preventer with some piping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

09/01/2017

Very good interactions. Good. They had to come back and repair it a second time, but they took care of it very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some of our plumbing issues. They repaired our tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

07/28/2017

Everyone I worked with was courteous and professional and open to any question I asked. My hot water heater was up in the attic and it was a sweltering day. Permit and inspection was handled by the company so I just basically was here for them to do the job. I have more work I need done in the near future and I would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

Plumbing - Water Heater Repair & Installation, Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations, Drain Cleaning, & Main Water Line Replacements **Anything outside of Southside Hampton Road may include travel fees. Please call for details.

Ask for details.