Advanced Water Systems Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2013

We are the Authorized, Independent Kinetico dealer for all of Eastern and Central NC and Southeastern VA. We are family-owned and operated for the past 32 years. We have grown to have 10 different offices to serve you with all your water quality needs. We are experts in water quality issues and aim to educate our customers about their water. We solve any water problem with any budget and with the best equipment available. We accept major credit cards....

Michael & Son Svc Inc

1885  REVIEWS
Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

07/08/2016

Adam is great guy. Everything tested fine. Salt cost has gone down by 66%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check system if it was operating correctly and testing water

01/30/2016

Adam met me at my house for a filter change. he checked my water , discussed my current softener and the overall problems with the system. He left and I decided to get it. Within 2 days the new system was installed. I am extremely happy and would recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new water softener. Plumbing, installation and check up.

11/18/2015

Great! Professional, quick, respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received kinetico water treatment system for our whole house.

07/27/2015

Went very well! The sales and installation people were very nice & professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water filtration & softening system.

07/04/2015

Bob installed a reverse osmosis system for us.   He also installed a line from the filter to our refrigerator.  He did a great job. The water tastes great.  We had an issue due to our brand of fridge with the the water dispenser being a little slow. He came out and installed a booster for free for us as well.  Great provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a kinetico reverse osmosis system.

CATEGORY water softeners

Water Softeners.Water Filtration Systems, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Heater Replacement

Drill Wells.