ACCENT ON PAINTING

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since September 2008

C Rated | 7 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES....

Sure Shot Pressure Washing

Sure Shot Pressure Washing is a dynamic power washing company that services communities throughout the greater Washington, DC area, Maryland, and Northern, VA. Sure Shot was founded on a vision to create and implement superior pressure washing services.

03/03/2014

He did a terrible job, left drip marks down the walls, did not paint all the trim like he was contracted to do.  It was a terrible job.  We ended up in small claims court to get our money back and won the case.  We still have not received our money because he filed bankruptcy.  I was told, after he finished painting that he was retiring from painting.  In court he said this company was defunct, so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider painted the interior of our house.

06/04/2013

My experience with them was awful.  Basically, the man who owns the company did not do what he was contracted to do.  We ended up with a half-finished job.  He tripped down our wall, painted all over our filling and we ended up getting our money back.  I would never use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Accent on Painting for interior painting service.

02/20/2013

it was great. he did all of the work himself. while the more expensive options would have done a more thorough painting of the cabinets, this was perfect for what i needed and the cabinets look great. i couldnt believe the quality for the price. other estimates were double what i paid. he cleaned up afterwards and even did a small unrelated  odd job for me at no charge. great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted kitchen, kitchen cabinets, den, spare bedroom

08/22/2012

He does excellent work overall from start to finish.  This includes his interior and exterior painting and work as a "handyman".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John Reese with Accent on Painting performed several jobs for me (he does more than painting when requested).Prior to his recent work he previously painted my entire house inside and out and I couldn't have had a better job.He also removed the wallpaper in my kitchen and painted the walls.  He is a master at painting and very reasonable.As indicated above he does more than painting and recently he removed and replaced flooring in both of my bathroomsand repainted the walls.  I have recommended him to several of my friends and they have been pleased with his work.He is honest,  friendly,  and very reliable.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/12/2011

I  have recommended him to several people. He is very reliable and reasonable. He is also a very honest man. I am very pleased with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted my trim and replaced some of my woodwork. He also pressure washed my home.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Interior/Exterior Painting Carpet Cleaning/Installation Drywall Installation/Repair Powerwashing

Check, Financing Available