Kraft Appliance Repair

Angie's List since May 2015

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

04/20/2017

I have used them all through the years at different times depending on when the appliance needs repair. They do higher end appliances. As far as cost is concerned I don't even know if they do appliances in general or just the higher end stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He serviced my Dacor oven.

CATEGORY appliance repair

04/20/2017

They do higher end appliances, and they do a very good job on them. Mr. Kraft seems to be very knowledgeable about these things. I have used his service repeatedly, and I don't use people over and over again if I'm not satisfied with their service. I think he is very good at doing top end appliances. I don't know what their charges would relate for peole who have more commonly used appliances. I a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For appliance work I use Kraft Appliance. He serviced my subzero refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

04/06/2017

It was a first class process. Included on site instruction on the use and care of the new appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new range and dishwasher from Kraft. Removed old appliances and installed new ones.

CATEGORY appliance sales

10/10/2015

They came out and found a minor problem. Could have inflated the issue and replaced some unnecessary parts. Also gave us an honest estimate of how much life remained in our appliance. Actually knew how to repair unlike our experiences with Sears

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired old fridge

CATEGORY small appliance repair

05/05/2015

Tracy Kraft came on Friday on short notice. One dishwasher had overflowed. He is always very professional and tidy. We have Wolf, Sub Zero, and. Asko appliances. Not everyone can repair them. We have worked with Kraft for eleven years. Tracy provides impeccable service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two dishwashers clogged be soap pods.

CATEGORY small appliance repair