LOWE'S

Angie's List since September 2010

B Rated | 18 Reviews

TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC

My name is Thomas O Pollard and I have 40 years of experience in residential construction, I have earned the Super Service Award multiple times providing handyman services in Charlottesville, Albemarle, Louisa, and Fluvanna counties. I am also now a certified Anderson Installer for both windows and doors. I have recently begun specializing in saving both the sellers and buyers significant money on repairs at a fair price after the inspection report has been received. I am the sole proprietor and try to do as much of the work myself as possible so the job is done right the first time and guaranteed! I have 1 full time employee along with others I can call if and when needed due to the job size or outside of my expertise. My goal is to exceed your expectations by being responsive, punctual, professional and clean while I get the job done on time and I will do my best to finish under budget! I will respect you, your home and your budget and guarantee all of my work for 1 year, you have my word!

Award 2019

08/10/2016

I liked the door very much. I liked the installer and the contractor. The workmanship was good. The only thing that I didn't like was it took quite a while to schedule it. My interaction with them was fine. They were courteous and helpful. The work is working very well. The cost was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ended up buying the doors at Lowe's. They installed the doors as well.

CATEGORY doors

11/05/2015

It is very difficult to find someone to help you, they don't seem knowledgeable in the appliance department, not a great variety to choose from on the floor.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

D

08/04/2014

The communication was bad, and there were also many delays. The installer did not do the best job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an aluminum fence for me.

CATEGORY fences

C

06/14/2014

The staff is very friendly and very helpful. However, if you see product instock online they usually don't have it in the store. Their product is very limited. If you're doing a specialized project they probably don't have the items in stock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I frequently shop with Lowe's for home improvement projects.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

10/14/2013

Work was done over three days by a subcontractor's crew. All looks good and as advertised. Price was $1,000 below next bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed complete new roof on house

CATEGORY roofing