Laco Inc

Angie's List since May 2011

Since 1913, our company has been representing landowners in the sale and purchase of Virginia's finer homes and farms. We sell real estate farms, land and residential opportunities primarily in a five county area surrounding Charlottesville and Albemarle counties including the outlying counties of Nelson, Fluvanna, Louisa, Orange and Madison. We offer a sophisticated academic, culinary, medical, social and sporting environment amidst a rural landscape. Call us or come by today!...

Robertson Electric

286  REVIEWS
Robertson Electric

Maintenance, repair and installation of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electrical, plumbing including small renovations, water heater replacement, humidifiers, air cleaners, heating & cooling.

09/11/2017

He is wonderful and honest. He comes when he says he is going to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repair

12/14/2015

They seemed to do a very good job.   (Not being a plumber myself, I'll only really know a couple of years from now.) They were punctual, considerate, and seemed like a good bunch of guys.  Unless water starts coming out of my walls at some point, I'd hire them again.  (I don't anticipate any problems.) It seemed a little pricy, but pretty much any good plumber probably is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced valves for shower/bath for new combined hardware, added cut-off valves, and replaced the cut-off valve for the house, and installed new shower/bath hardware.

11/24/2015

On time delivered service promptly. Call them the previous night, they walked us thru shutting off water. And other procedures. They arrived promptly, on the assigned time. Thy had all equipment required for the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water tank, installed extra shutoff, cleaned area

10/29/2015

We have been using LACO for a few years after I first found them on Angie's List and we continue to be so pleased with their professionalism and overall performance. I consider them to be a trusted vendor, which is very important to me. Cost is another consideration but being able to trust our plumber is huge. All of the staff we've worked with have been great and I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-install kitchen faucet/garbage disposal and related piping after we installed new granite countertops.

08/14/2015

They were very responsive and came out promptly. They did their work quickly and well, and came in slightly under their estimate. We are very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a shower faucet and repaired a leak

Samuels Jos T Inc