Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2010

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

My Computer Works

253  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

D

03/12/2016

The Geek Squad wanted full payment before the work was started with no guarantee that the work would be completed successfully or on time.  In fact I was required to sign an order that read, "I have received and am satisfied with the goods and services in the amount shown above and I agree to pay for this in accordance with my existing credit card agreement. All other service providers in the area...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was scheduled to install a wireless network, however I was able to complete the work myself before the Geek Squad arrived.

01/08/2016

09/09/2015

The laptop with the crushed screen had to be sent out for repair, but it was back in less than two weeks and Best Buy called and sent an email to let us know it was ready for pickup. The laptop with the viruses and just wouldn't work was ready within a week. All smudgy fingerprints from kids were gone. The lap top works good as new! We were not charged a penny for either service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On two different laptops.... one needed a screen replacement (it was stepped on while open, laying on the floor)...the other needed several virus cleaned up and other work (the laptop would not turn on at the time).

07/13/2015

It went great,Mathew was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He transferred the information from my old computer and helped me start up the new one.It

06/10/2015

CATEGORY computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available