CertaPro Painters of Charlottesville VA

A53 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3502 Seminole Trl

Charlottesville, VA 22911

Additional phone number - (434) 466-1025. Additional contact name - Bill Canavan. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional service areas - Locust Grove, Louisa, Madison & Orange....

Exterior Painting (36)Interior Painting (28)Pressure Washing (5)Unfinished Carpentry (3)Drywall (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Stucco (1)

11/16/2018

Very polite, professional, fast, personable. Person who gave estimate very quite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting outdoor.

CATEGORY stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thank you very much for the positive comments. We look forward to your next project.

07/07/2018

Everything went perfectly from the time Kim worked out the proposal until the job was completed. Shawn made sure the job was completed by the the date we requested. The work crew, Chip, David and Derrick, did all we asked of them. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, stain deck,

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Thank you for these positive words. We work hard to create a positive experience. We look forward to working together again soon.

07/04/2018

Thorough estimate. Allowed us to pick and choose scope of work. Easy to work with. Responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls and woodwork

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it.

03/29/2016

These are the best painters in Charlottesville. Bill is professional, honest, and responsive. The crew is polite and thorough. I was most impressed with their willingness to return one month after the job and fix a problem that had re-appeared. For me, that is the differentiator between your average contractor and someone who cares.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2/3 of my home. Repaired drywall cracks.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2016

02/27/2016

I'd recommend this outfit.  It went well.  Got them in for estimate on Wed/Thurs and they had an opening early the following week.  I probably paid more than I would've had I waited longer or found some deals online, but they were responsive with the estimate, got in right away, did a nice job with only a few tiny spots that I fixed on my own.  I had moved my furniture, so that cost is excluded he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living/dining room and kitchen areas of one bedroom condo, approximately 32' x 12' x 8'   Prime and Spot Priming for certain sections plus two coats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2015

01/23/2016

It took 3 and 1/2 days for the guys to complete the work.  A few times one would be pulled for another job.  We used 6 different paint colors throughout the home, including two reds which are difficult to paint.  The guys all did a great job.  I did notice that on the final day they were more in a hurry and did not take down the light fixture in the master bathroom, but painted around it.  All in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to paint the entire first floor of our home, everything except the basement- it included 3 bedrroms, large entryway, hallway, stairway down to basement, laundry room, two bathroom, large family room and kitchen with dinette area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

11/24/2015

When Bill Canavan came to do the quote, I showed him the front porch that has a lot of mildew and was the priority for pressure washing. I also showed him 3 boards of siding high up on the house that I wanted prepped and painted because the paint was peeling. I mentioned that we had also replaced a few siding boards elsewhere that needed painting, and asked to get a quote on that too as a possible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed several exterior walls of our home which had mildew, and prepped and painted 3 boards of siding that had peeling paint

CATEGORY pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2015

09/22/2015

Our crew was conscientious and did a good job.  The owner met with us at the start of the job and as it neared completion to be sure we were happy with the paint job and the crew's work habits.  Certa-Pro was also the lowest of three estimates.   We would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Certa-Pro painted our house, switching it from oil-based to latex.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2015

06/15/2015

Chip and Scott did an excellent job painting our house. Our  house is approx. 3000 sq ft with many windows and architectural details to deal with. The house looks great. They were professional and courteous. We are very happy with our experience with Certapro Painters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2015

12/01/2014

They did a great job, very professional, addressed all of my concerns in a timely manner. Did over and above the job description. Extremely professional, flexible and easy to work with. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire exterior including windows, deck and screened porch. Rebuilt frontt porch and rear screened porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014