Albemarle Square Family Healthcare

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 4 doctors and 2 nurse practitioners at this site. We see patients across the spectrum of primary care, from newborns to geriatrics. All major insurances are accepted. Average patient volume is 80-100 patients per day....

05/12/2015

She is just a family medicine.  The people are very friendly there.  I have been going to her for a long time.  Sometimes it’s hard to get to see her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Deborah Campbell is our primary care doctor.

CATEGORY internist

C

12/20/2014

06/11/2013

She is great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Campbell. She is a general practitioner in child health.

03/21/2013

I liked going to Albemarle Square Family Healthcare. They all seemed to be caring health care providers. They would take you either the same day or the next day if you called for a sick appointment, regular appointments would take longer. They office was fine, there was plenty of space with magazines to read. The doctors are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to go to Albemarle Square Family Healthcare. I had blood drawn for bone density.

CATEGORY hematologists

01/15/2013

Everything at Albemarle Square Family Healthcare is great. I've only seen Dr. Andrew Macfarlan a couple of times but everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Andrew Macfarlan at Albemarle Square Family Healthcare is my family physician.

Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine

Surgery and Obstetrics are not performed at this site.