TR Granite & Stone Studio

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

14805 Willard Rd B

Chantilly, VA 20151

TR Granite and Stone Studio is your ultimate choice when shopping for granite, marble & quartz counter tops in Virginia , Washington DC and Maryland! Prefab & Slabs Available We have over 325 prefabricated granite options. We take tremendous pride in our competitive prices & our highly rated customer service!...

Countertops and Backsplashes (55)Marble and Granite (30)Plumbing (12)Electrical (2)Ceramic Tile (2)Fireplaces (1)

12/08/2019

I have a small kitchen and the countertops, cabinet and flooring has been in the home for over 12-years, I've lived here for 13-years and decided to upgrade. I contacted TR Granite and schedule an appointment with Atila the owner. He was very polite and thoughtful. I had a few minor problems and Atila the owner quickly resolved those problems. I am very happy with my countertops and the work that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Countertops

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

09/26/2019

The installation went well. on both the countertops and the back splash. We got to pick out the color and texture of the granite. Also got to see the slab of granite that we picked before installation. We were pleased with T.R. Granite and Stone. We recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had granite countertops in the kitchen and powder room. We also had travertine backsplash installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

06/03/2019

Atila was very responsive through email and accommodating when we visited their showroom. He listened to our needs when he came to measure our kitchen and helped us get the design we wanted. The guys who installed were expert in installing the quartz and very efficient. They are highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed countertop and kitchen island

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

01/10/2019

Aaron showed up on a Sunday to measure within two hours of my call! He was very polite and took time to answer all of my questions. This was a very pleasant experience overall. The installers were great and they gave good suggestions when asked. His prices are great and his customer service is top notch! Thanks!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Quartz countertops.

09/04/2018

Very professional company... very responsive & fast, high quality work, friendly workers. Would definitely hire them again and have already recommended to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabricated & installed multiple kitchen quartz countertops (100+ square feet total and 2.5" thick with mitered edge)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

08/22/2018

Everything was seamless! Got my counter tops within 3 days of measurement. I would definitely recommend them. I shopped around home depot etc.. and by far their prices were better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quartz counter tops

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

08/16/2018

Excellent service from the free estimate to the installation. Aaron was very patient during the measuring with answering all my questions, as I do ask a lot. My husband said, the installation was smooth, even waiting for the plumber to arrive right behind the installation guys was very fast and efficient. We both are very happy. These guys deliver exactly what they tell you, top quality granite an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received new granite countertops

CATEGORY countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

07/20/2018

It went well. It was supposed to take two hours but the crew got hung up on another job and had to reschedule. One of the tops was made incorrectly so they did half the job and returned early the next morning to complete the job. They were very professional, did a good job and offered a discount for the mishaps so overall a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install granite countertop

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

07/15/2018

They were quick, efficient, and the new seams look great. It was immediately evident that these guys know their stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to reseal a couple of seams in my kitchen countertop.

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

07/13/2018

TR Granite installed granite counter tops in my kitchen and they did an awesome job at a very competitive price. There was slight issue on the install day but it was quickly rectified it and they offered me a discount in return. The whole process from the first call to installment took about 4 days. The new countertops were very professionally installed and look beautiful. I would use their servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter tops

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018