TR Granite & Stone Studio

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/28/2022

14805 Willard Rd B

Chantilly, VA 20151

TR Granite and Stone Studio is your ultimate choice when shopping for granite, marble & quartz counter tops in Virginia , Washington DC and Maryland! Prefab & Slabs Available – We have over 325 prefabricated granite options. We take tremendous pride in our competitive prices & our highly rated customer service!...

countertop installation (62)marble & granite (33)plumbers (12)tile installation (5)electrician (2)fireplace services (1)

02/22/2021

Everything went well initially. Countertop looked great. However, when I told the man in charge to remove the remainder off of my deck, he was obviously annoyed. I had told when he was taking it out that I only wanted ONE piece of the countertop left with me and showed him the piece I wanted. He had an obvious attitude and then went out to his truck and made me wait another 30 minutes to return to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New countertop installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/12/2021

They were excellent. Yusuf was very professional, timely and friendly. His team did great work and installed our counters in about 3 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

12/02/2020

We worked mostly with Yusuf and he was very responsive and professional. After getting a couple quotes, we ultimately chose TR Granite. They gave a very competitive quote and they were willing to do some custom add ons for us including leveling out the counter and adding in cabinets to the peninsula. We love our new kitchen and recommend TR Granite to anyone looking to replace their countertops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Countertop replacement and cabinet install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Photo for TR Granite & Stone Studio - 14805 Willard Rd, Chantilly, VA - 39060287

11/13/2020

It was a great work and great people to work with. I would highly recommend them, very professional, reasonable prices and they provide consultation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

11/03/2020

They showed up on short notice to do an estimate for us and had it all completed only two days later. Everything looked amazing and was relatively cheap. They even give you a free sink. We are very happy with their work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter tops installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/20/2020

Punctual and very professional. Yusuf was very easy to work with. The consult to installation was all within 2 weeks. Great price and quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter/island

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Photo for TR Granite & Stone Studio - 14805 Willard Rd, Chantilly, VA - 38968420

10/17/2020

It was a fast install. It looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new granite countertop

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

Photo for TR Granite & Stone Studio - 14805 Willard Rd, Chantilly, VA - 38956910

12/08/2019

I have a small kitchen and the countertops, cabinet and flooring has been in the home for over 12-years, I've lived here for 13-years and decided to upgrade. I contacted TR Granite and schedule an appointment with Atila the owner. He was very polite and thoughtful. I had a few minor problems and Atila the owner quickly resolved those problems. I am very happy with my countertops and the work that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Photo for TR Granite & Stone Studio - 14805 Willard Rd, Chantilly, VA - 38274318

09/26/2019

The installation went well. on both the countertops and the back splash. We got to pick out the color and texture of the granite. Also got to see the slab of granite that we picked before installation. We were pleased with T.R. Granite and Stone. We recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had granite countertops in the kitchen and powder room. We also had travertine backsplash installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

06/03/2019

Atila was very responsive through email and accommodating when we visited their showroom. He listened to our needs when he came to measure our kitchen and helped us get the design we wanted. The guys who installed were expert in installing the quartz and very efficient. They are highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed countertop and kitchen island

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019