South Riding Family Chiropractic Center

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2009

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Chiropractic care for the whole family. Specializing in pregnancy care and children. Soft tissue work, activator, and pro adjuster available. Three chiropractors, also available in the same office space are a massage therapist and acupunturist. To see if this provider is board certified go to: http://www.dabma.org/physicians.asp http://www.abms.org....

Ashton Rehabilitation Clinic

Founded in 1995 by Dr. Brian Ashton, a physical therapist, chiropractor and acupuncturist. We have been in downtown Silver Spring since before its revitalization and have grown with the wonderful changes that have occurred around us over the last 15 years. In 2007 Dr. Carmen Oostburg Sanz joined the practice and brings chiropractic, massage, and personal training skills. There are 2 chiropractors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a chiropractor is board certified visit www.nbce.org.

10/30/2014

After an initial assessment, I began treatment. My pain decreased immediately and after a couple appointments was gone completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was experiencing moderate pain in my hip/leg.

08/14/2014

He did an excellent job! She felt better almost immediately!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Norris adjusted my daughter's lower back/hip. She was experiencing sharp pains almost constantly.

06/11/2014

The office visit went well. The front desk and doctors are real nice and they know what to do to your back and stressed muscles. The front lobby could use and upgrade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daughter back hurt.

11/19/2012

So far my experience has exceeded my expectations, and I'm looking forward to living my life free of back pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had long term back pain and I've been seeing Dr. George Norris of about 4 weeks so far, 2 visits a week. My pain has been drastically reduced, my range of motion is much better and I'm able to be more active again.

10/07/2011

She is outstanding and has done her best to make me healthier. She sometimes runs a few minutes late, but that is because she takes her time to ensure each patient is as good as they can be during his/her visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. Fran for a couple of years now. I see her at least once per month because my neck and back are a mess. I tell her my particular problem areas for each visit and she adjusts her treatment accordingly.

Chiropractic care.

Hot packs and electric stim.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa