Maple Irrigation, LLC

A135 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2012

PO Box 220198

Chantilly, VA 20153

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options....

irrigation system (129)drain pipe installation (14)landscape lighting (9)

12/22/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came on time, explained the system and completed the work in a neat and orderly fashion. Very good price.

11/07/2012

He was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought the Deal of the Day for sprinkler inspection and winterization. Tim was great. He came when promised. He showed me potential trouble spots -recently purchased house- older system and promised to call in Spring to make sure everything is in working order for us. Was very professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2012

11/05/2012

Good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2012

08/04/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good, honest, dependable men. They replaced two sprinkler heads, inspected my system and helped set my timer control. The only B they got was for leaving my system "OFF" and that was done at the end when I had the guys distracted. Solution? I just turned it on.

07/12/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim Whitley and his hard-working crew did an excellent job of installing an Irrigation System and French Drain.  Maple Irrigation was selected because Tim recognized the importance of correcting an existing drainage problem before an irrigation system could be installed.  The other contractors acknowledged the problem without offering to remedy it.  Other factors in the selecttion process were Tim's prompt and professional responses to my concerns about the project , the fact that it is a veteran-owned small business and the reasonable price.  I am delighted with the outcome, and I highly recommend Maple Irrigation . . . Tim Whitley is a true professsional and an extremely reliable contractor.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2012

We provide service and installations on all irrigation, lighting and drainage systems for both residential and commercial customers. Free estimates are provided for new installation estimates for irrigation,lighting and drainage systems. We offer military and senior citizen discounts. Please ask for details.

Landscaping Mowing Mulching