HuberWilmot Moving & Storage

Founded 1992 •

Let the real moving professionals at HuberWilmot Moving & Storage help with your next move. Serving Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Moving and Storage. Local and Regional Moving Specialists. Professional Movers 35+ Years Experience. Simple, transparent and affordable. We offer free shrink wrap service, floor protection , and furniture wrapping/unwrapping. Free online, onsite and over the phone estimates. We specialize in house moves, townhouse moves, apartment moves condo moves, office and business moves, heavy item moves and we can even help load/unload your rental trucks!...

SafeSyde LLC

9  REVIEWS
SafeSyde LLC

Over 10 Years of Experience Moving & Cleaning Homes and Offices, Residential and Commercial, in Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, & the DC Metropolitan Area! A Uniformed, Full-Service Fully Stocked, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Moving Company With a Reputation for Professionalism and a Warehouse FULL of Boxes, Supplies, Equipment, and Tools for YOUR MOVE!! Yes! We DO Have Tools and Equipment to Move Pianos & Safes. FOR A COMPLETELY STRESS-FREE MOVE, CALL SAFESYDE TODAY!!

02/26/2021

Best moving experience I have ever had. The team was so professional, courteous and very well skilled. We were moving to a location with a very narrow process and HuberWilmot found a way to make it work! Our total price came in as expected as well. Would highly recommend HuberWilmot and will definitely use them for any future moves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Moving

CATEGORY moving companies

HI [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the great feedback and allowing HuberWilmot to serve you. All the best Karl Huber and Eric Wilmot

02/17/2021

Escobar and Henry helped and both deserve 5 stars!! They called ahead of time to tell me when they would arrive. They were very polite and explained to my mildly disabled son what they were done so he would be calm. They helped arrange furniture. They didn't leave until the made sure everything was up to my specifications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Local move Fairfax to Ashburn. Two rooms. Bedroom and sitting room. Limited furniture "

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi Thanks so much for the high praise. We will share your feedback with Escobar and Henry! Enjoy your new home!

12/11/2020

They were awesome! Also, it took a little longer for them to complete the job but they were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
" I need movers to move a few bigger items to my new home. All that needs to be moved is an entertainment stand, coffee table, end table (on wheels), exercise bike and a few pieces of wall art. The items are going to the top floor in my townhouse, so there will be stairs involved for that part of the process."

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the review and allowing HuberWilmot to complete your relocation! All the best, Karl Huber & Eric Wilmot

10/14/2020

My husband became sick and I had one day to move the rest of our stuff out of our old home. I called Eric and he made it happen! They were punctual and hard working!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency moving

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for allowing us to help and for the GREAT feedback! All the best to you and a quick recovery for your Husband! -HuberWilmot Moving and Storage Team

09/23/2020

Huber Wilmot's crew did a great job for us. Ours was an in-state move, billed hourly and the crew moved like lightning! They protected our furniture and our homes well and cleaned up everything as they left. Couldn't have asked for an easier move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for allowing us to serve you and for the A GRADE! Enjoy your new home. HuberWilmot Moving and Storage

Local, long distance, residential, commercial moving and storage solutions. In-state moving Full or partial packing services Unpacking Services House Moves Townhouse Moves Office & Business Moves Apartment/Condo Moves Heavy Item Moving Piano Moving Load/Unload PODS or Rental Trucks Storage

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check