Dulles Cleaning Service

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2016

07:00 - 17:00

42980 Bridgehampton Sq

Chantilly, VA, 20152

Rely on our team to make your life simple by taking care of all your home's cleaning needs. We'll pay careful attention to detail and ensure that the same people clean your home every time so that you can build trust and expect the same level of quality. We provide additional services including house cleaning, carpet cleaning,handyman services, painting services and pressure washing....

House Cleaning (4)Handyman Services (2)Plumbing (1)Interior Painting (1)

12/06/2019

It was excellent. He was very thoughtful, on time, friendly, and he was detail-oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an interior painting, plumbing work, and a handyman services.

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/19/2019

They did an amazing job for us. We found them last year when we were looking for a cleaner and he did a good job cleaning and we found out that he also doing handyman services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning and handyman service - touch up painting on walls, lock repair on a door, and diagnosed on privacy fence and concrete work.

CATEGORY handyman service, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/18/2019

If we could rate them 10 we would. The company was awesome and the work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did moved out cleaning and trash removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/12/2019

Fabulous! Dulles Cleaning has been the BEST service for our home. They take special requests when we ask for extra cleaning (like the bathroom fan vents, baseboards, or the top of the fridge). If we text anything, the owner responds immediately. They’re accommodating, friendly, and thorough. Absolutely the best in the business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/07/2019

They were excellent on time I trust them to come and out to my house they took care of my things I enjoyed and appreciate their work I already recommend them to 2 of my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019