Ayoub Carpet Service

A 1186 Reviews

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since August 2005

3856 Dulles South Ct

Chantilly, VA 20151

We make your carpet & rugs look like new again by offering the most thorough green-cleaning possible by our friendly and accommodating staff- saving you thousands of dollars in replacement and giving your home a breath of fresh air…removing harmful pollutants and contaminants....

carpet cleaning (993)oriental rug cleaning (363)carpet installation (200)flooring (126)upholstery cleaning (88)floor cleaning (45)hardwood flooring (31)tile installation (12)house cleaning (4)water and smoke damage (3)

01/14/2021

Wonderful. They were quick, responsive, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet for living room and bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

C

11/11/2020

Company never contacted me regarding work. Why do they have online contact requests if they never contact you? So the answer to the above question about hiring them again is “I don’t know”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed stretched

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. We do sincerely apologize for the miscommunication. I know an email was sent to you, but I am not sure what happened to it. I just sent you another email directly. We hope we can resolve your concerns . Thank you again, Lauren 703-255-6000

10/25/2020

He and his son were fantastic. It was a pleasure to have them in our home. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 900 square feet of carpet stretched.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

09/10/2020

Ayoub Carpet Service is absolutely terrific. Their coordination staff is friendly and professional, the operation is polished and efficient, and Steuart Frye, the repair specialist they sent, is an absolute wizard. In less than an hour, he made a permanent wood stain in my wall-to-wall carpet vanish into thin air. I had no spare scraps to provide, so he used a section of the carpet in the closet a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a permanent stain in wall-to-wall carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/26/2020

We are extremely pleased with Ayoub carpet service. They cleaned two oriental rugs for us. Picking the rugs and dropping them is a great plus. Ayoub will be our go to for any future service. Royalty service, THANK YOU!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rug cleanings

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

07/16/2020

The company was quick to respond to my request. They even sent a pic of the technician who was going to pick up my rugs. I got my rugs back in about a week, which I thought was great. Best of all my rugs truly look brand new! The one rug was so horribly stained I was going to throw it out. I’m glad I called Ayoub! Very professional and they did a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 area rugs cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/02/2020

Fantastic!They were able to get out all the stains. This rug was in my dining room and has had 17 years of traffic, dogs and multiple spills. It loot brand new now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an oriental rug picked up and cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/01/2020

I have waited 48 hours to write this review because I wanted to finish absorbing this terrible experience I had on June 29, 2020 and think about how to accurately express my regret in dealing with Ayoub Carpet Services. To be clear again, Ayoub Carpet Services are horrible and dishonest. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE not even to my worst enemy. Ayoub Carpet Services is unethical a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed], Sorry, I am just seeing this now. I am very sorry for your experience with Ayoub Carpet Service. I would like to address a couple of key points in your review. The quote you were given over the phone was $380-400. However, you have 52 steps which is what added $40 to the quote. As for what Willy said, we will discuss that with him. Our appointments are in 3 hour bl...
D

04/18/2020

I told the person on the telephone that I made the appointment with as well as the person who picked up the rugs that I had an over 100 year old oriental carpet that needed to be cleaned. My mother had used another company several years earlier but I wasnt sure who it was. They had sewn a cotton strip to the edge where the fringe was to keep the carpet in good shape as well as dyed some areas that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of Persian and oriental carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2016

Dear Member, We are a little perplexed that you did not reach out to us sooner so that we could address your concerns. We stand by all of our work and would have then and still will address your concerns and try to rectify them, even though it has been over 4 yrs. We clean many antique and museum pieces and though we are a big company we are by no means a factory, we possess many methods of hand c...

03/21/2020

I had new fringe put on the rug as well as having the rug cleaned. It looks a lot better! Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took in a small oriental rug that looked a bit ragged as the fringe was in bad shape.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Photo for Ayoub Carpet Service - 3856 Dulles South Ct, Chantilly, VA - 38455300

Carpet Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Carpet & Rug Repairs, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Hardwood Cleaning, & Hardwood Refinishing. Flooring Sales & Installation - Carpet, Rugs, Hardwood, Tile, & Laminate.

Housecleaning.