Academy Door & Control Corp

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since August 2005

When Sam Bunch and his father started Academy Door & Control their mission was to provide quality service and establish a proud track record of customer satisfaction through their residential and commercial installation, service, and repair of garage doors and openers. We have since expanded that mission to include Garage organization, Garage floors, and Access control. Our goal is simple; to be recognized in our community as the best. We are ALL committed to excellence. Academy Door and Control is employee owned . The company established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, so all of the staff has a real vested interest in maintaining happy customers. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (202) 337-7144, (301) 309-6633, (703) 204-2884, (703) 368-4010, (703) 541-0300, (703) 698-1048, (703) 698-5850, (703) 698-5853, (703) 698-8216, (703) 817-1505....

Woodbridge Plumbing Inc

Woodbridge Plumbing Inc has been in business since Tom and Anne Kreutzer started it in 1973 in the basement of a house on Occoquan Road with just one plumber, Tom. After three years Tom hired his first employee, David McCullen, who stayed with him until Tom and Anne sold the business in October, 2006. As the business grew, it moved first to a rented space at Canfield Industrial Park for nine years, and then to the current office and warehouse in Telegraph Road Business Park in January, 1987, across Telegraph Road from the back of Target.

01/13/2021

My family (mother, myself, and my sister) has been using this company for decades. But recently my sister needed a new opener. At the time she was living alone. The tech did not program her car, but instead program one opener. My family in the NOVA area has always share multiple programmed garage door openers, including spouses and an occasional house guest. I could not believe how inept or lazy m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only after calling back to get car and additional remotes programmed for spouse and family memebers

09/22/2020

They did a great job and the work was done quickly. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener installation

05/14/2020

It finally came time for us to replace two old wooden garage doors. First I did some research on garage doors in general. Lots of info on the Internet. Then I did extensive research on quality garage door contractors in my area. Used Yelp and other sources. Came up with a list of five quality candidates and sent details to each for bids. Eliminated 3 in relatively short order for various reasons. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two old garage doors

CATEGORY garage doors

[Member Name Removed] Your support means the world to us! We appreciate your kindness, and we'll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thank for your business!

05/13/2020

They did an excellent job; they were prompt, professional, and the quality of work was great. They were only here maybe 3 hours and cleaned up before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two new garage doors and openers.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for the privilege of your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

01/18/2020

William arrived 5 minutes ahead of schedule and wrapped everything up in 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Door/opener maintenance/repair

CATEGORY garage doors

Residential & Commercial New Doors, Openers & Accessories, Maintenance, Garage Floors, Racedeck, Polyaspartic, Tuff Seal, Organization, Cabinets, Slotwall, Gates, Openers, Security, Interior Organization, Closets, Pantries, & Laundry Rooms.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing