Newgate Auto Care (Sunoco)

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2012

General automotive service including brakes, air conditioning, engine and transmission repair. 5 employees. You can pay by cash, check and all major credit cards....

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

09/02/2017

CATEGORY auto repair

08/16/2017

I would use them again for similar jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak in a tire.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

07/12/2017

Mike and his staff are very responsive. They are clear about what work needs to be done in order to get the car running and will help you prioritize what must be done right away and what can wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various car repairs

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

10/28/2014

I have been using them for 20 years. I use them because it is convenient. It is close to home. I can walk in, and wait in line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Newgate Sunoco, which is a neighborhood gas station. I last used them in March. I go to them every year for car inspection.

CATEGORY car inspections

09/26/2013

The air conditioning on my 1994 Toyota Tercel hadn't been working for a couple of years. I hadn't had it repaired because several other shops had suggested that it was the compressor and that it would cost several thousand dollars to replace. I didn't want to spend that much money on an old car. This year, I decided that I couldn't take another summer of the Washington DC heat and humidity and was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the air conditioning on my 1994 Toyota Tercel.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

Courtesy shuttle, emissions inspection & repair.

We offer a wide range of automotive services, if we can't help you we will point you in the right direction to get the service you are in need of.