Mighty Clean Carpet Care

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2010

Awards & Badges

15602 Lawnes Creek Ct

Centreville, VA 20120

We have designed our multi step cleaning process to be extremely thorough without using harsh chemicals, so your carpet is left Clean and Healthy for you and your family. We take pride in our reputation, experience, education, systems, and guarantee. Mighty Clean is an IICRC certified firm, and holds multiple cleaning certifications....

carpet cleaning (512)upholstery cleaning (51)oriental rug cleaning (35)carpet installation (24)floor cleaning (18)tile installation (15)water and smoke damage (2)upholstery (2)car detailing (4)

09/22/2020

Mighty Clean Carpets is fantastic! I have been using them for a number of years. Wouldn't call anyone else. The rugs and upholstery look like new. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY auto detailing,carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

06/15/2020

Derrick did a wonderful job cleaning our bound rug. It is cream colored and 12' x 15' and the areas in front of the couches and chair were very soiled. Derrick pulled the soiled part back to almost perfect! He did a fantastic job and we are very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bound Rug Cleaning

CATEGORY auto detailing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

06/14/2020

I originally contracted Mighty Clean to clean a white sofa and our white bedroom carpet. I showed Kevin the sofa and he explained that, although he would be glad to clean it, it wouldn’t really look much different as the problem was that the texture was worn down. I so appreciated his honesty. The carpet had worn paths as well as a stain that a previous company was not able to remove. Mighty Clean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY auto detailing,carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/03/2020

Everything was great. They were professional, thorough, and flexible with scheduling. The work was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/23/2020

Excellent job, I moved all of the furniture out of the basement which allowed me to take advantage of the move/in move/out rate which is significantly lower. Derrick and Dan were early and called to make sure I was ok with that. After measuring they got started immediately and finished in about 45 minutes. They do not use the typical soapy water, they use a steam/hot water rotary system that leave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CARPET CLEANING

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

03/24/2020

Amazing! Polite, professional, and the best those carpets ever looked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Condo

CATEGORY auto detailing,carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

03/01/2020

This is the second time I have used Mighty Clean Carpet Care. They did an awesome job of cleaning our carpets once again. I was able to schedule easily via email. The crew showed up exactly on time, were efficient, and were respectful of our home. All work was done carefully with great results. I plan to have them return in the spring to do some more cleaning. I have referred Mighty Clean Carpet C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the upstairs bedroom carpets cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/27/2020

Cleaning of all carpets and area rugs came out excellent. Owner was able to come back out and do some extra cleaning to our couch, which was very helpful. Very upfront and easy to work with. I was able to get an estimate and work completed within a week. I would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Sectional couch cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Thank you! I'm glad we could help.

01/16/2020

Beyond belief good! I hadn't had my carpets cleaned for over 3 years and I had horrible, entrenched pet stains from the past. They were able to get every single bit out and did not charge a penny extra. I would recommend them any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean all carpet in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

11/13/2019

Mighty Clean Carpet Care did an amazing job--best service we've ever had from carpet cleaners. He got out stains on carpets that others have not been able to remove in past cleanings. We will use them again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Carpet Cleaning Including Two Area Rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Grout Sealing, Pet Stain & Odor Removal, Carpet Repair & Re Stretching, Mattress Cleaning, Allergy Relief Treatment, Fabric Protection, Carpet Protectant Application, Upholstery & Fabric Protection, & Natural Stone Cleaning & Sealing

Carpet Sales