G & A Carpet Service

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

14707 Batavia Dr

Centreville, VA 20120

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 10 years of experience, G & A Carpet Service is here to handle all of your carpet and flooring needs. From carpet cleaning and re-stretching, to tile and grout cleaning, stain removal and even restoration. G & A Carpet Service is locally owned and operated, and always meeting and exceeding our clients' needs. Feel free to contact us for a free estimate or to discuss your needs!...

carpet cleaning (15)water and smoke damage (3)carpet installation (1)

11/25/2020

Marco and his team were fantastic! He called me immediately in response to my request for a quote and I was able to schedule quickly. He arrived on time and was very professional. He got all the carpets very clean and did a great job stretching the bedroom carpet. His price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend G & A Carpet Service and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 rooms and stairs cleaned. One room carpet stretched.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Thank you very much for your good comment, we appreciate your business

04/30/2020

Marco and Juan did a great job. They are professional and on time. Marco was responsive over email and text leading up to the appointment. They also honored the quote given over email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning For Apartment/Condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Thank you for your good comment was a pleasure work with you.

04/10/2020

Excellent service! Quick response, very polite staff , great job .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Thank you for your good comment. We will be happy to keep doing the best we can

04/08/2020

I called to have an estimate and the work was performed the very next day. My carpets were very dirty and stained. We discussed cleaning them and also stretching the master bedroom carpet that was worn from years of traffic. Extremely reasonable price and I cannot say enough about the quality of the services. The carpets had not been cleaned in 15 years and they look amazing! Do not put off this s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Thank you very much for your good comment. We are ready to keep doing the best we can

04/06/2020

Marco from G&A responded the same day to the call. He cleaned the large area rug Onsite, very thoroughly. The hardwood floor was protected with a large tarp.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Thank you for choosing our service we are happy to help you. And we are ready to keep doing the best we can

04/06/2020

Arrived on time, super nice and polite, offered additional service to help, and the carpets look great. Wish we had done before moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

We really appreciate your good comment. We are happy to help in any size of work

03/20/2020

Fast and easy Pet stains Kids slime Got all stains out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

Photo for G & A Carpet Service - 14707 Batavia Dr, Centreville, VA - 38454294

09/03/2019

Marco was fabulous! Very professional. The carpets that he stretched and cleaned for me look great. I would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you very much was a pleasure work with you. I will be happy to help you again.

06/28/2019

WOW! I needed a carpet cleaning for my entire house ASAP and received a response from Marco that G&A could come and get the job done. I heard from him within 10 minutes of my email being sent and had booked them within an hour. They communicated beautifully on when they would arrive, what to expect and then I received a note 30 minutes prior to them showing up. Amazing. The job was done in less th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

thank you very I will be happy to help you any time.

06/20/2019

Marco was easy to reach by phone when I wanted to discuss having the carpet cleaned in a single-family home. I agreed to his estimate and we set up a date and time for him to show up to do the work. He texted me the night before to confirm the appointment and called me the morning of the appointment to let me know he was on the way - both big pluses, in my view. To me it shows he cares about custo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

thank you is my pleasure and we will be happy to help you again.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Tile Cleaning services. We also Re-Stretch Carpet; treat Water Damaged areas; and Mold & Odor Treatments

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check