ARKO Moving

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

14429 Cool Oak Ln

Centreville, VA 20121

ARKO Moving Company will make it a stress free day for our customers! Our highly trained professional movers are available 7 days a week to service you. We are committed to safely packing and moving all of our customers possessions and delivering them with a 100% satisfaction guarantee....

moving (313)

07/22/2020

They came on time and did the job fast and they wrapped all my items carefully. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 1 bedroom apt

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/16/2020

FANTASTIC! These guys are the best. They were professional, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, careful, and hardworking. My move took several days to complete, and the owner and all the employees who were at my home were always on time and handled my belongings with care. They stayed late when necessary to complete the job on time. We have 2 cats, and they were very tolerant of them and made sure...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and moving a 4 bedroom house from Virginia to Florida

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

05/23/2020

Arthur and his team members we truly remarkable. We were treated with respect and professionalism from the beginning to the end. Thanks Arthur for making this part of the transition from Maryland to North Carolina stress less. Peace and Love

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long distance move

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

03/17/2020

I hired Arko based on their positive reviews and their "3 workers and a truck for 4 hours at $500" deal on Angie's List. The work ended up taking closer to 6 hours, and after $100 mileage/gas/arrival fee, 4% credit card fee, and some additional packing materials, the total cost ended up being $998. This was in no way due to dishonesty on their part, though; it has more to do with my failure to est...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Photo for ARKO Moving - 14429 Cool Oak Ln, Centreville, VA - 38452118

01/31/2020

The service went well, friendly movers, showed up on time. I thought that it would take less time to complete but i already factored that in my initial estimating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 1 bd apartment to townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

08/12/2019

The rate was very good; the movers were lightning quick, funny and professional. They waste no time and are very fast drivers and they give text updates when they are 15 min away, and even 3 minutes away which I appreciate. Even though they are in Virginia, they didn't upcharge me for the extra distance to Annapolis . Will definitely use again in the future if I need a move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one place to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

12/11/2018

I've used ARKO three times now. They are fantastic. This most recent move I had them pack for me. I'm very meticulous and not a single thing got broken. I will continue to use them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

09/29/2018

My impression was, they don't want to communicate through Angie's List and want me to communicate separate e-mail through Angie's List. They want to bill me for a arrival fee and don't want to honnor the coupon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They promised a moving service, date and time but not responding to all of my communication.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], We definitely appreciate your honest review and having interest in moving with us. First of all, we never did not tell you that we will not honor the coupon, we are not affiliated in any way, shape or form with angie's list, they are only advertising. It is uncomfortable for us to communicate trough a 3rd party for those reasons we asked you for your email. The coupon we adv...

08/29/2018

Excellent work!! Great customer service! I highly recommend. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from Alexandria VA to Manassas VA.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

C

06/30/2018

No Show at 2pm. Called at 5pm and was told it was my fault that we didn't provide the address. Then Arthur realized he was wrong and found the address. The movers showed up at 7pm, without hand trucks or any tools. I supplied the tools, and one of them grumbled about moving the refrigerator and having to take the door off. Boorish and abusive- I made a joke about beer and the mover called me a scl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocating furniture within the house between the floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Moving, Storage, Packing, Local moves, Out of state moves; Cross country moves

We do not hold a Virginia Household Goods Carrier Certificate and cannot perform moves within the state of Virginia. We hold a Federal Motor Carrier license and are licensed for interstate moves.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover