JMS Contracting

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Family owned and operated / 24 Hour service...

sunrise land maintenance

Sunrise Land Maintenance has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/28/2014

I rated it an F because he completed half of the project, took my money, and never came back to complete the rest!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my backsplash installed in the kitchen and basement wetbar

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/30/2012

JMS did a great job. The crew showed up on time and worked until the job was complete. The men were courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JMS power washed my house and deck.

CATEGORY electrician,gutter cleaning,pressure washing

03/21/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike was very responsive and did a great job at a very fair price. I would highly recommend!

CATEGORY electrician

02/07/2012

Mike was the only contractor to call us back right away.  He showed up when he said he was going to show up - he called when he said he was going to call.  Installation took 3 days and each time - he called on time and showed up on time.  Very happy with his service and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 20 space electrical panel, disconnect power from meter and replace panel with larger 40 space panel. Check all wire make sure up to code. Install 125 amp sub panel in garage running wire through conduit in trench, under deck and to the garage. Run 30 amp rv plug through trench in conduit mounted on 4 x4 post near RV. Add Generator plug from house panel to garage in conduit. Installation of 2 20 amp circuits from sub panel to shed in conduit for plugs and lights and 2 office plugs.

CATEGORY electrician

09/21/2011

They did an excellent job very easy to work with and finished early i couldn't ask for anything more they did such a good job my neighbor want to finish their basement too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finished my basement

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,basement remodeling

No job to small. We do it all!