Kramer, Gary

Angie's List since April 2008

Not Rated| 27 Reviews

15 EMPLOYEES. VISIT WWW.ABPD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ...

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

01/02/2015

He is just so good with the kids, so friendly. The staff are wonderful. There is never a long wait. They have a wonderful area for the kids to play in with things to watch and read in the waiting room. We had orthodontics work done here as well with both of our boys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kids have been going here 18 years.

CATEGORY dentists, pediatric dentist

D

12/23/2014

First, let me say that Dr. Kramer himself seems knowledgeable and was good with my daughter. But his front office staff and his daughter, Dr. Bunin, who practices with him are a mess.    We have MetLife Tricare Dental and after arriving to the area on my husbands latest orders I set about to find a pediatric dentist for our children. They had just had their 6 month cleanings before we left early s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're military and recently moved to the area. I used Angie's List to cross reference with MetLife Tricare Dental network providers to try and find a good dentist for our kids that accepted our insurance without issue.  We have been to this office for an urgent care appointment, a resurfacing, cleanings, and a cavity filling. Dr. Kramer handled 2 visits, his daughter Dr. Bunin handled the others.

CATEGORY dentists, pediatric dentist

09/29/2014

He is very good. We've been using him for 5 years. He is very knowledgeable and very gentle with the kids. He works on Saturdays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kramer is our pediatric dentist.

09/15/2014

Dr. Kramer did an amazing job. It was a stress free and pain free procedure for her. He is very careful about the terminology he uses with kids. For some reason describing it as and quot;wiggling outand quot; vs. pulling makes a big difference with a 7 year old. I would highly recommend Dr. Kramer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter needed a couple baby teeth pulled to make room for her permanent teeth. One of her permanent teeth was actually coming in behind the baby tooth.

03/24/2014

He is the best dentist and I could not imagine a better dentist for the kids. He is terrific in every regard. I like that he is very kind to the kids and he makes them feel comfortable. He is not scary and everybody in his office is the same. They are just kind, kid centered and they are extremely punctual. Their scheduling is terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Kramer for pediatric dentistry.

PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.