Honor Guard Pressure Washing

A22 REVIEWS

Founded 1999

5912 Hunton Wood Dr

Broad Run, VA, 20137

We are a proud Veteran owned and operated company with years of pressure washing experience. We are your number one choice for all of your Pressure Washing needs and we also specialize in Roof Cleaning. From homes to business, we can take care of it all. We believe in taking care of our customers and we look forward to building long lasting relationships. Call us today for a quote!...

Pressure Washing (22)Decks and Porches (4)Gutter Cleaning (2)Roof Cleaning (2)Deck Maintenance (1)

10/03/2019

They did a great job! Steve was easy to reach, worked out all the details and price with me over the phone and showed up on time as promised. He even texted to let me know they were on their way. He had another guy with him and they did a fantastic job. Everything looks amazing! I would highly recommend this company and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Honor Guard Pressure Washing to clean our siding, driveway, porch, walkway and deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

08/15/2019

Great. We went over together the issues I needed attention too. All went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washing and pressure wash deck and front sidewalk in frontof front of house.great

CATEGORY decks, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

[Member Name Removed] it's Steve. Thank you for the excellent review. Have a nice weekend and contact me if you or a friend needs my services. Thank you again,Steve

03/16/2019

Steven was super professional and responsive from the start. He was able to stop by and give us a quote the same day I contacted him, and work was done the same week. It was a windy week and Steven kept us informed of what day would be best weather wise. Once he came to the house to pressure wash the property, he kept us informed of the work’s progress. He also did the sidewalk and basement stairs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean house Brick front and siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

03/08/2019

We hired this company to pressure wash our house right before it went on the market. He was very responsive, timely fitting us into his schedule, did a fantastic job, and was very reasonably priced. Couldn't ask for anything more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed home exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

02/06/2019

Showed up on time and went out of his way to accommodate my schedule. Great honest advice about the best time and best way complete the work. He did that even when it cost him at that point in time. Will have him back to complete more work in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash siding

CATEGORY decks, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

10/30/2018

When Steve came over for an estimate, he said the house would be no problem. As he examined the floor surface of the deck, he presented some options. The surface had begun to splinter and warp. We appreciated his honesty in looking at what we had and telling us ways we could handle the deck, cost to do it, and how frequently in the future we would have to deal with it again. My husband and I discu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our house's vinyl siding pressure washed......a lot of dust had collected on the surface and on the side that didn't get that much sun, green mold was found. This was the original reason we had contacted Steve for an estimate. We also wanted him to pressure wash our wooden deck built 30 years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

09/23/2018

Steve was professional, polite, and punctual. He was easy to work with to get an appointment, and he did a great job on the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

06/03/2018

An AMAZING experience: Steve: power washed a large deck, cleaned the gutters, and cleaned aluminum siding which needs more attention than vinyl siding. He worked wonders with his schedule to come out asap as my needs were urgent because of a pending house sale. Because he had a helper with him and 2 machines, what would have been a 5 hr project, was finished in 3 hrs. He was absolutely wonderful, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash deck, aluminum siding, gutter cleaning

CATEGORY decks, gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

05/02/2018

Great! My neighbor found Honor Guard on your site. I called and Steven Bonkowski came and gave me a quote for washing the two-story house and grimy white pergola. I considered the price very reasonable. I might add that three other companies either never called me back or were not interested. I am very pleased with this company and the professional job Steven and his crew did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash the two-story house and white pergola

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

04/29/2018

We have two 8'x12' vinyl pergolas that were in great need of cleaning - dirt and mildew and had not been cleaned in a few years. Honor Guard had them looking like new again! Steve is great in keeping in touch as to when he would arrive and do the job. He is very competitive in price and for the work done it was a great value to us. Thank You Hononr Guard! They have our Business for all of our exte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning two 8' x 10' vinyl pergolas on our patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2018