AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since June 2008

HOME IMPROVEMENTS, POWER WASHING, PATIO INSTALL, FLOORING, PAINTING, PLUMBING, ROOFING, SIDING, CARPENTRY, FENCING, GUTTER CLEANING, DEBRIS REMOVAL....

POWERWASH N SEAL

22  REVIEWS
POWERWASH N SEAL

Welcome to Powerwash N Seal where we treat and protect your home and property like you are family! We believe in quality of service, work performed, and environmental protection of you and your property. Our motto is "We Take The Time To Clean It Right" Powerwash N Seal offers homeowners professional, safe and effective pressure washing, power washing and soft washing for all of your exterior surface cleaning, mold remediation, restoration services and much more. We wanted to be a green business and it took years to find the right mix of equipment and cleaners to produce an outcome that we could be proud of with awesome results. We love what we do and our desire is to give you results that far exceed your expectations. There are many ways to clean things; our experience and training allows us to clean your property with the safest techniques and greenest technology available. We are certified in all areas of property cleaning and restoration as well as the environmental standards and procedures to keep your property and the environment safe and green.

10/30/2013

Replaced 1972 vintage wood windows, which meant taking out the sills and trim and adding foam insulation and cutting trim to fit. He also did a patch on drywall near window.   Windows were a stock size so no issues there.  Windows were installed perfectly. My old ones were so bad the curtains blew when the wind came from the west-so this is a huge improvement for my house. They slide open and clos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and installed 5 36/45 windows.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,windows

07/17/2013

He came promptly to give estimate.  We called to let him we wanted him to do the job.  Slight communications mixup but in the end, he did come and perform the work when promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired rotted board on external window frame and painted it.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,house painters

05/24/2013

Affordable Handyman and Services went very well.  They did this about two weeks ago.  They charged $169.  The experience was very easy and very efficient.  I called them to schedule it, it was within a week from scheduling, it was on time, very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Handyman and Services they did a couple of small things.  Like some siding on the house and fixed the front door and installed a couple of outdoor lights.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,siding,doors

04/16/2013

Went very well. I was at work but my daughter was at home and she informed me the gentleman was extremely courteous. The work performed was very professional and there were not trash, plastic or screws left behind. Highly, highly recommend. Sorry for the late review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 ceiling fans.

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

04/05/2013

I called Roger on Thursday afternoon and he was able to get out and take a look at the job (replace 4 shutters) Friday morning.  He sized the job up and told me he'd be back in a few hours.  He showed up on time with the proper tools and got the job done in about an hour.  He did an excellent job and I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roger replaced 4 shutters on the third floor of a 3 story townhouse.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service