One Call Bristol

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 14 Reviews

Family owned. Additional services - Landscaping & mowing, major remodeling, painting - interior & exterior, pest control, power washing, commercial & residential cleaning, remodeling, roofing & repair, room additions - basement rooms, tile installation & repair, water damage repairs, window cleaning, window repairs including screens & yard work. Additional phone - (276) 415-4434....

Redline Tree Service

If there's an old or damaged tree lingering around your home or office, you can't wait for a storm to take it down for you. Maintain the protection of your residential or commercial property by calling Redline Tree Service for tree removal services in Tri Cities, TN. We'll come out and assess the condition of any tree on your property before making recommendations for tree removal. In some cases, you can remove limbs to keep your home protected and maintain the health of the tree. Schedule tree branch removal in the Tri Cities, TN area by contacting Redline Tree Service now *Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed* *We Care About the Details*

Offers by Redline Tree Service on Angie's List

05/18/2012

Never had any experience with provider due to no show for discussion of project appointment and no call or explanation of not coming out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment to discuss project - never showed, never called........Would not call again.....very unprofessional.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/11/2012

We used Angies list to email One Call Bristol, and said we needed crown molding installed.  We received an immediate response asking us to call or provide our telephone number to set up an appointment for our free estimate.  We replied immediately with our phone number, and a list of several days we were available.  After not hearing from the company for several days we emailed them on 3 April 201...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company was supposed to provide an estimate for installing crown molding.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/02/2012

He did a horrible job. He didn't finish the work he started.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called One Call Bristol to do some home repairs.

CATEGORY house painters

09/13/2011

The roof job has just been excellent. He is a very nice guy. He's had a couple of guys helping out but for the most part he's done just about all of the work himself. Even my neighbor had come over and talked to Dustin yesterday to possibly to some work for him. I don't know much about the work he's doing but I know it looks good. He is very professional and answers my questions. He's been trying ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dustin is the one on the job. He is replacing my roof, gutters, siding, painting my porch and doors, staining my deck, putting up some shutters, cement driveway sealant, etc.

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding,deck cleaning,house painters

07/05/2011

This gentleman was suppose to come to my home to install some ceramic tile.  He has not called to cancel or to let me know that he would be arriving late.  Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to arrive at 9:30am July 5th, 2011.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Decks, Roofs, Carpentry, carpet & upholstery cleaning, clerical services, corian counter installation, deck cleaning & staining, door refinishing, drain cleaning, drywall, garage door repair, replacement & opener installation, general contractors, granite, marble & stone installation, handyman services, hardwood floors-install laminate or refinish, hauling - moving & garage/yard/attic debris removal, insulation, kitchen & bath remodeling.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal