J N R Home Renovations LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2009

Welcome to J N R Home Renovations a Limited Liability company. Founded by James R. Rice Jr., we are a family owned and operated business. We are licensed & insured with over twenty years experience in home improvements, and committed to providing quality work to our clients in a timely manner. We can provide a wide variety of renovations that will meet your expectations. Give us a call today to provide a free estimate!...

Billy Hicks home repair

Our main goal is to serve our clients and treat everyone equal. We do all home repairs and remodeling . A short list of examples are metal and shingle roofs,windows ,siding, decks, tile kitchen and bathroom and more. We have been in buisness for 30 yrs . We serve Roanoke Salem vinton Bedford Blacksburg and surrounding areas. For now I work with a crew of 5 men who have been with me for quite a while and are very respectful to our customers and their property. We use Christian values to make all decisions . We look forward to serving you with all your home needs .

Offers by Billy Hicks home repair on Angie's List

D

06/09/2016

I did not use them. They never came again after they brought the samples. When they brought the quote they told us to look at a few things. We went out and looked at a few things. He came back in a couple of weeks and brought a few samples of different colors of wood and siding. We asked how much it would cost. He told us he was not sure, but that it would probably start at a price he named. We to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came here and gave me an estimate to repair and cover a garage with siding. They came by and brought some samples.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

01/15/2016

Everything went well and James cleaned up after himself.  He is my favorite handyman/home renovator and I plan to hire him for future repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced on old tub faucet (difficult repair requiring plumbing and carpentry skills), replaced a ceiling light fixture, repaired a damaged door jamb.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,doors

07/30/2015

During the past few months, the owner performed the above repairs, etc., in a timely and professional manner.  I plan to use his services again and would not hesitate to recommend him for minor and major home repairs and/or renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various repairs to prepare house for sale, including power washing siding, gutters, deck and porches; replacing rotting boards in deck railing; replacing broken window; installing several new light fixtures; replacing closet doors; painting doors and wall; replacing broken tile; removing damaged storage shed; replacing locks on several windows; repairing hole in sheet rock.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,remodeling,windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Mrs. [Removed member name] Thank you for choosing to do business with us. Thank you also for taking the time to rate us. It has been a pleasure working for you. Thanks Again, James Rice

07/12/2015

I can't recommend Jim Rice enough! He did an outstanding job at a great price. He takes real pride in his work and uses the best quality materials! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a deck

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

MR. [Member name removed], Thank you for the great review. I hope that I can be of service to you in the future. Thanks again for hiring me. James Rice
C

06/24/2015

His work started breaking after a year

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY handyman service

Wood siding whether it be pine or cedar will expand and contract due to weather. It will also crack in time. I feel my installation of the product was performed to high standards and I should not be held accountable for the natural actions of the product. Thank You for your business. Thanks Again, James Rice

Additions, baths, basements, concrete, decks, doors, drywall, fencing, flooring, gutters, molding, painting, patios, pergolas, porches, roof-repair, sheds, siding-repair, stairs, tile, walks & windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard