Pro Tree Service LLC.

Over 30 years of experience and 17 years of teamwork has created Pro Tree Team. David & Miguels skills are second to none, ANY tree ANY location, We specialize in dangerous tree removal, and offer any tree removal, stump grinding, elevations and firewood. 24 Hour Emergency Services and We are Open M-F 7-3 and offer FREE estimates during that time as well as evening and weekends. Pro Tree is Owner operated you will have one or most likely BOTH of us on each and every job, this ensures customer satisfaction and proper cleanup. Our entire staff is professionally trained and works together like a well oiled machine. For our safety and yours. We at Pro Tree are not just a company we are a Team, and more importantly we are a Work Family! Many of our repeat customers are also part of the family they feel that way because we WANT them too and they know it! and you can be too, trust us to treat your property as if it was our own because we will, that is what we do. It is the only way. ...

sunrise land maintenance

Sunrise Land Maintenance has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

10/16/2019

Amazing. I had a whole new yard and by spring trees that weren’t thriving were looking amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal, Pruning, and Landscape Services

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

10/04/2019

David and his team did an excellent job removing several trees from my property, including two in a challenging spot near the house. They were timely and extremely professional ... left the property cleaner than they found it. I'd recommend their services and will definitely be calling them when I have future tree or landscaping needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

10/01/2019

Great, perfect job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work and tree removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

09/30/2019

They did a great job at a very reasonable price. Very prompt and professional, did not damage anything, and cleaned up the debris. Definitely will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting down and removing several dead or dying trees

CATEGORY tree service

09/29/2019

From the estimate to completion, Pro Tree Service exceeded all of my expectations. They were very professional and did a great job removing unwanted trees from my property. I will definitely hire them again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

CATEGORY tree service