Overhead Door Company of Central Virginia

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2010

Overhead Door Company of Central Virginia is the area's only authorized distributor of Overhead Door Corporation products, providing the industry’s best in residential garage doors. We offer Richmond and the surround area's most reliable and trustworthy residential garage door sales, installation, and repair services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week....

Precision Garage Door

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Services of Richmond offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Richmond is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning products and service!

Award 2019

02/26/2015

Repairman adjusted the slack in the chain, replaced a gear in the opener unit and added an angle bar to the top of the door to stabilize it. Apparently the door has a crack near the middle top. He came out on a very cold, snowy day when others said they'd make it in a couple more days. He explained what he was doing and showed me the problem areas. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door wouldn't close all the way; it seemed to bend in the middle of the top panel.

CATEGORY garage doors

01/23/2015

There was nothing I disliked. He was excellent. He is a very nice man. I would highly recommend them because of their professionalism and I thought the cost was good for what he did. I thought the price was reasonable. He even changed the light bulb for me which he did not have to do because one of my light bulbs was out. He definitely went the extra mile. He was very good to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Overhead Door. I was having trouble with the door; that is why I had called them.

CATEGORY garage doors

Residential garage door sales, installations, and 24/7 repair services.