Energy Max Solutions

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

We are Craftsmen Who Care About the Environment. Energy Max Solutions is headquartered in Ashland, Virginia and serves homeowners all over Central Virginia and select ares of Northern Virginia. Our unique approach to home improvement focuses on utilizing products and services that not only beautify your home, but also make it more energy efficient. We are true American craftsmen who care about quality and attention to detail, and we want to contribute to the green movement by making our world more energy efficient one home at a time. Call or e-mail Energy Max Solutions today for a free, no-obligation in-home estimate. Energy Max Solutions Company Mission Statement Our daily challenge at Energy Max Solutions is to help every energy-conscious homeowner in Central Virginia achieve the most efficient home possible with the least amount of investment; thus maximizing ROI for our clients. Formerly known as The Flat Five Companies, Energy Max Solutions continues to work with the homeowner to determine the priorities of current and future projects based on their needs, wants, safety and energy efficiency concerns. We complete this mission while always keeping our core values close to heart: •Consistency •Return on Investment •Building Relationships •Innovative Products •Customer Service...

2Macs Power Washing, LLC

Any cleaning need on exterior of home.

12/13/2014

They were prompt and courteous and did a great job.  My only problem is that for the price that we paid I have not seen a decrease in our heating bill.  The attic is still very cold.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an Interior Attic Inspection with a Thermal Camera Scan and Free Attic Tent

CATEGORY insulation

C

12/11/2014

We did not use this provider!  Please remove them from our account.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did not use this provider!  Please remove them from our account.

D

11/08/2014

Since then, I have not heard from them. I have tried to contact them multiple times which includes emailing them and calling them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and were to do the work. The downspouts were covered by a rubber roof coating so they were not able to get to where they were supposed to do the work. They said that once I had that problem fixed, they would come back and do the work.

10/01/2014

My experience with them was okay. They were nice. They came. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the gutters up.

07/28/2014

The owner did the proposal. He was off on his calculation (I caught it), but he was friendly and humble enough to own up to the oversight.  The person who performed the work and supervised the others was very kind.  I had to double check on some things, but I liked him very much.  (The foil was put over the vent covers - so we would not be able to find the vents for when the spring time came.) I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company made recommendations to improve the energy conservation of the house. We did all that was recommended.  We added more insulation, sealed around the fixtures and did the "foil treatment" to the attic.

CATEGORY insulation

Window Replacement, Insulated Siding, Roofing, Insulation the form of Radiant Barriers, Spray Foam and Fiberglass/Cellulose. We are a Va. Licensed class "A" company capable of any other construction need.

n/a