Handyman Ashburn

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2011

We specialize in small, medium to full sized home repairs and improvements in Northern Virginia & Washington, DC. Our Local Handyman Services of Ashburn, Virginia can handle all of your needs. Plumbing, Drywall Repairs, Painting, Power Washing, Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Carpentry, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, HOA violations, Rotten wood replacement Painting and much More…...

Stronghold Improvements, LLC

Having been in business for over 15 years, Stronghold Improvements is a very well established company with thousands of satisfied customers! Unlike most companies out there who hire and fire installation crews all the time, we have had the same crews working for us since we opened the doors. Combine that with the fact that we only use the highest quality materials and back everything with a LIFETIME INSTALLATION WARRANTY, and you've got an absolutely fantastic formula for your home improvement projects. Feel free to research Stronghold Improvements (as well as any other company you may be considering) at any of the following websites: www.strongholdimprovements.com www.contractors.com (use the advanced search to search by company name) 5 Star Rating! www.homeadvisor.com (also use the advanced search) 5 Star Rating! www.bbb.org (use the phone number, 703-585-9668 to search) ZERO complaints and an A+ Rating! We always provide an honest-straight forward estimate that you can believe is the best price from the start. That way there are no games or gimmicks, no wondering if you got the best deal and, best of all, no "used car salesmanship"... just honest pricing that you can count on.

02/25/2017

I'm a repeat customer, and as always, very happy with the work done. I got a quote from a gutter company that was 3 times as much as what Handyman Ashburn charged me. Work done was top notch. I scheduled on Monday and it was done on Wednesday!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair and installation.

02/18/2017

We love Thom. We've used him several times over the years for various projects and we have always been very pleased. What's good: -Very knowledgeable -Does the job right the first time -Pays attention to detail -Keeps you informed throughout the project -Offers alternative solutions when one exists (often to save you a little money) -Cleans up at the end of the workday

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set new vanity and toilet, install light fixtures, install bath vent fan.

12/26/2016

It went good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House siding

12/18/2016

Very pleased with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of master bath

10/24/2016

I got estimate to repair door. Recommendation was to replace door. I appreciate Handyman's explanation of why repair was short-sighted. I need to save up for the replacement.

CATEGORY decks

HVAC

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available