Ashburn Village Animal Hospital

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2010

B Rated | 11 Reviews

08/19/2017

It's costly, but has been always has been good service. We have always been pleased with them.  Our first experience with them was when one of our cats was dying and had to be put to sleep.  They were amazing and so kind, and even sent us flowers afterwards.  They went above and beyond.  We have since had to put our dog Forrest, and they have always been so kind and they make special arrangements ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did routine vaccinations, and all.

D

08/25/2015

Quote for spay and neuter of my cats was over 400 dollars per pet WITH the spay.org discount!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an outrageous quote.

D

10/21/2013

A simple and routine procedure sent us to the emergency vet. Our cat almost hemorrhaged to death. They did reimburse us for the emergency vet expenses, but our children were traumatized by almost losing our kitten.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neutering

06/17/2013

The prices are reasonable. The vet and front office staff are professional, willing to answer questions and explains the pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ashburn Village Animal Hospital for a health issue.

01/02/2013

The techs and vet are very knowledgeable. They take great care of their animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my puppy here for all the shots.

CATEGORY veterinarian

All veterinary care including bathing, training, exotics, medical, surgical, dental & boarding (cats only)

Boarding for any other animals besides cats

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available