Water Damage America Inc.

A 74 Reviews

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2016

Awards & Badges

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1020 N Highland St

Arlington, VA 22201

Water Damage America Inc is a full service water damage restoration company. Our goal is to take all stress off of you during this process and will work entirely with insurance to take care of billing for you. We offer Water damage and Fire Damage restoration as well as mold and storm damage repair. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified and well trained. All our damage restoration staff are I.I.C.R.C certified and well-trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage and mold removal. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small, commercial or residential in Washington DC metro area. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure, performing damage removal. We are located in Arlington VA to have easy access to Alexandra Falls church and Vienna as well as Washington DC. We have a second location, Second location 8503 Enochs Dr Lorton Va 220179 that gives us quick access to Spring field and Annandale. …………………………..We Always have veterans special offers to appreciate their service...

water and smoke damage (72)mold removal (19)drywall repair (10)cabinet refacing (9)flooring (9)basement waterproofing (1)

01/06/2021

Staff and the owner are professional and knowledgeable. I called them urgently, they provide me service beyond my expectations. They were punctual and did a quick job on very short notice. Thank you to the whole team for an outstanding work and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/13/2020

These guys were AWESOME. They arrived within 90 minutes, assessed, estimated, and had equipment already with them to handle our flooding. They moved the furniture, explained how it all worked, came back half way through (it was a 3 day process), moved the fans, and then put it all back when they were done at the end of the 3rd day. If every company worked like this - had staff as professional, fri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediate Basement Flooding from a Sink Overflow

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

09/19/2020

It went extremely well! We woke up to flooding in our basement and they had a team out very quickly. They are very responsive and punctual. In addition to the great services, they are very knowledgeable and friendly. They are able to quickly diagnose the issue and then very kindly walked us though how to remedy. Additionally, they checked in with us after the water mitigation and demo to see how w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water mitigation and demolition after basement flood

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/01/2020

Great. Helpful, friendly and effective response. They also assisted with managing the communication with the home insurance agent. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water mitigation

CATEGORY water damage restoration,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/04/2020

Excellent the company was awesome ..very professional ..very punctual and had the work done in no time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire remediation

CATEGORY water damage restoration,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/20/2020

Sam and his team provided excellent service in assisting with the water mitigation in our downstairs unit after we had a leak. The team was thorough and very communicative throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend them and will use them again if I ever have similar issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Mitigation Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

02/16/2020

Great experience from start to finish.the Water Damage America team was responsive, compassionate and great attention to deal. We highly recommend them based on our experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

02/16/2020

WDA and crew were super awesome! As a first time homeowner I had no idea what to do with all the water damage I had in one of my rooms in my condo caused by leak in a pipe, and it was a scary experience for me. They were very professional, helpful and full of wonderful advice. They came to my rescue and they made me feel better letting me know step by step what the process was going to be in the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration for leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

01/10/2020

This is such a reliable company with experienced and skilled workers who work around the clock. I had recently shifted my company to a new space which had some water leakage issues, so I called these guys, and they have done a wonderful job in such a short time. Thanks, guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water leakage in new office

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

01/09/2020

A+ services from the team. Fast, punctual and knowledgeable team. They repair the damage quickly at reasonable cost. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who may need restoration services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage repair from water

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

Water & Smoke Damage, Restoration, Mitigation, Remove Unwanted Water, Water Extraction, Following llCRC Protocol to provide the documentation to the insurance damage adjuster, Working Directly with water damage claim. Drying Equipment and set up, Mold Prevention Solution, Emergency Water Damage Restoration, Rebuild-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Veterans Specials and Discounts

Mold Testing and Remediation in DC and MD.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing