Water Damage America Inc.

A66 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1020 N Highland St

Arlington, VA 22201

Water Damage America Inc is a full service water damage restoration company. Our goal is to take all stress off of you during this process and will work entirely with insurance to take care of billing for you. We offer Water damage and Fire Damage restoration as well as mold and storm damage repair. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified and well trained. All our damage restoration staff are I.I.C.R.C certified and well-trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage and mold removal. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small, commercial or residential in Washington DC metro area. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure, performing damage removal. We are located in Arlington VA to have easy access to Alexandra Falls church and Vienna as well as Washington DC. We have a second location, Second location 8503 Enochs Dr Lorton Va 220179 that gives us quick access to Spring field and Annandale. ..We Always have veterans special offers to appreciate their service...

Water and Smoke Damage (66)Mold Testing and Remediation (19)Drywall (9)Flooring Sales and Installation (9)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (6)

01/10/2020

This is such a reliable company with experienced and skilled workers who work around the clock. I had recently shifted my company to a new space which had some water leakage issues, so I called these guys, and they have done a wonderful job in such a short time. Thanks, guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water leakage in new office

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

01/09/2020

A+ services from the team. Fast, punctual and knowledgeable team. They repair the damage quickly at reasonable cost. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who may need restoration services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage repair from water

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

01/03/2020

Extremely pleased with their quick response and corrective action. They were available to answer questions and to return to make adjustments as needed. They were very careful and respectful. Definitely would recommend them for all kind of water damage restoration needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

01/01/2020

I was really worried about the water damage at my place, so I searched on internet for someone to clear this mess and I came across this company and called them instantly for help. The Experts arrived in just 30 mins after the call and did a great job removing and drying the water. I’m really glad that I chose them for help and would surely recommend them to anyone in need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration at my place

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

12/08/2019

They came, inspected the damage and gave a quote. They explained the process and rationale very well. Though I did not in the end use their services, I would definitely recommend getting a quote and have confidence in the person they sent. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

11/28/2019

Friendly technicians who explained everything to me that I would need to know regarding our project (laying down a moisture barrier in our crawlspace). Excellent communication and very professional demeanor from the techs and their supervisor. They gave a us a fair price for exceptional work, and they did it in a very time efficient manner.I cannot recommend them highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laying down a moisture barrier in our crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/27/2019

I called at 11pm and these guys were quick to answer and sent the crew out right away. This company is fantastic and did great work, quickly.I hope we never have to call them again but if there is a need they will be the first company that I would call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/24/2019

We had a leak in our living room and it flooded the whole area including the kitchen. We called Water Damage America Inc. The emergency team got here within a few hours. Real life savers. They did a great job to a full renovation, we are very thankful we called them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of leak in living room and flood damage repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

11/23/2019

I am a Realtor and my sellers had some water/ moisture damage detected in the interior walls during an inspection. We needed to get this taken care of asap. I called Water Damage America and they were so efficient in meeting within the hour of calling them and assessing the damage to help my client. I highly recommend them for being efficient, helpful and willing to go above and beyond! They are a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water/ moisture damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

11/23/2019

We came home from work last Monday to find that our water heater had basically exploded. Water had soaked throughout our house and was under all of our floorboards, trim, and walls. I was panicking and had no clue how to dry this stuff and found Water Damage America of Arlington, VA by accident when researching online. They answered and helped calm me down and explained the process and how insuran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore my house water damaged by water heater explosion

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Water & Smoke Damage, Restoration, Mitigation, Remove Unwanted Water, Water Extraction, Following llCRC Protocol to provide the documentation to the insurance damage adjuster, Working Directly with water damage claim. Drying Equipment and set up, Mold Prevention Solution, Emergency Water Damage Restoration, Rebuild-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Veterans Specials and Discounts

Mold Testing and Remediation in DC and MD. We subcontract all remodeling services.

NA