Virginia Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2012

Not Rated| 13 Reviews

Virginia Dental Center's mission is to create a one-of-a-kind patient experience, while providing the absolute best care that modern dentistry can offer with an uncompromising level of comfort, cleanliness, and service. Our office has 4 doctors, a dental staff of 4 hygienists and 4 dental assistants, and an administrative team of 7 members who are dedicated to make your experience at our office the best. We are in-network with several insurance companies, and provide a variety of financing options. http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

03/05/2014

They are excellent, very friendly, very knowledgeable, really makes the whole start to finish very painless and a very nice office and facility. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virginia Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry is what I've used for dentistry.

06/26/2013

They are completely up to date technologically. Communicating with them is very easy. They are unbelievably friendly, the entire staff. The dentist is very good at what he does. He is very personable and very easy to relax with. He puts you at ease. He is competent and has a great sense of humor. You always get the same hygienist which is a plus and they are outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virginia Center for Cosmetic Dentistry does my dental works. My husband had a crown put in.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

03/27/2013

I love Dr. Dudley! First, his office environment is first class. It's very comfortable and inviting. The staff is accommodating and knowledgeable. They put a great emphasis on painless applications and everyone seems talented in their jobs. They accept lots of different insurances. My favorite parts of this practice is how comfortable they make going to the dentist. The dental chairs are plush and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning appointment and consult for fixing a discolored front tooth.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

12/09/2012

The doctors I've seen there (Duddley and one other I don't remember the name of) were all the most personable doctors from any profession I've ever met. They give you sunglasses while they perform the work (which I don't think is necessary, but don't mind it either), and the nurses don't spend time bugging you to clean or floss or do anything unless you ask them where you can improve. The office l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went here for a regular cleaning and exam. Everyone was nice to talk to and interact with

05/09/2012

Dr Scott B Dudley is the head of this facility. Last year I have done a whole new bunch of crowns here. I recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Virginia Center for Cosmetic Dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

Comprehensive oral exams, radiographs, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, dental hygiene, cleanings, sleep apnea treatments, gum disease treatments, and performance mouthware fittings, dental implants, whitening, invisalign, smile makeovers, restorative dentistry & emergency dentistry.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Financing Available