Simplify You, Inc.

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2011

Simplify You, Inc. (established in 2003), is a respected, renowned and award winning Residential Organizing Firm located in Arlington, Virginia. As an experienced Certified Professional Organizer, C. Lee Cawley and her team will bring years of expertise to your busy family; finally you too can achieve long lasting results! "While developing a trusting relationship with you, I will also customize a way to assist you to purge, plan, prioritize, and place your things (or your time) resulting in regular routines, easy efficiency, serene spaces and ultimately, your peace of mind! I invite you to visit www.simplifyyou.com for more information and to view many inspiring before and after photos. Please contact me at clee@simplifyyou.com or call 703-625-7336 to chat with no obligation, confidentially about your self, home, needs and project. Please mention Angies List to get an exclusive web discount. Thank you and congratulations for taking this first step, I look forward to being the Organizer you choose to help "Simplify You"!...

Orchestrated Moves, LLC

We offer a free initial one hour consult. After that we provide a detailed estimate of services we can provide in order to help you achieve your goals for better organization. We work with you to assess the best approach to take in helping downsize, organize, or settle-into your new home. When work begins we bring in an experienced team to get the job done. We will also assist in finding the best resources for any other services you need.

Award 2019

04/02/2016

C. Lee is the best best best Professional Organizer in the world!!  She is non-judgmental of our clutter and collections. She stays even-keeled and is an expert in making everything look super organized at the end.  Also she makes quick decisions and works efficiently and uses our time so wisely.  I keep hiring her, every year, over and over, for new projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unpack remaining boxes after move, help sort memorabilia, keep us calm in making the tough decisions about what to donate and what to keep and where to organize and store it in our basement.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thanks so much for the fabulous review! It was such a pleasure to help you get settled into your beautiful new home!

10/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C. Lee is amazing. She has great tools for organizing your house, including both supplies and motivation. She is so organized herself that you accomplish four times what you would on your own and have fun doing it. She also develops a plan for you so that your house will stay neat and uncluttered. She is great at visualizing a solution and making sure that every corer of your house is clear. She brings supplies with her - labels, Elfa drawers, and whatever you need so that the job is totally completed when she finishes. Even donates items to non-profits for you and gives you the receipt for your taxes!

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thanks so much for the enthusiastic review! It was a delight to help you set up systems for gifts, paper and your closet. Hope that it is staying as tidy as it was when I left!

03/29/2014

The Simplify You representative arrived on time, removed her shoes and asked where I wanted to begin. When we decided to work on the bedroom we set goals - clean off dresser, clean out night stand so that other items could be stored there, clean out 2 cluttered corners, and magazines on the floor She brought heavy duty trash bags, recycling containers, forms for tax-deductible donations. Not only ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sort through extensive clutter to organize my bedroom

07/24/2011

During our first meeting, we walked around the house and looked at the situation and discussed my goals and aspirations for each room. We started in the office and discussed what may have gotten me to where I was with my piles and clutter. Her ability to help you truly understand what you REALLY need to keep and what you really need to toss. We talked schedule and C.Lee helped me get my arms aroun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help organizing various rooms in my home. We had completely renovated our home in 2007-2009 and had not completely or effectively moved into all of the rooms. The following rooms needed help: laundry room, office, kitchen, basement, son's room, daughter's room, guest rooms, storage room. Once I met with C.Lee, I realized that it was not just my rooms that need organization -- my life and schedule did, too!! C.Lee is amazing with her ability to organize, to connect with you as a person, to not make you feel bad for whatever predicament in which your room or life is.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Residential Organizing Specializing in: Space and Time Planning including, Kitchens & Pantries Children’s Rooms and Toys Closets & Bedrooms Home Offices and Paper Management Garages/Attics/Basements All other rooms in the house Skills also include: Public Speaking Group Training Author/Writer

Check, PayPal