MacPherson Opticians

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since December 2008

Professional Opticianry...

10/24/2017

Professional and very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new pair of lenses were purchased and installed in old frames.

07/03/2017

They did a nice job helping me pick frames. Kind of pricey, but similar to major chains and I got better service than I've gotten at chains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a pair of regular glasses and a pair of sunglasses.

03/20/2017

Very impressed with attentiveness and professionalism of staff. Wonderful selection of styles Love my glasses, price higher than anticipated however I checked out several other opticians and confirmed that MacPherson was my preferred choice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New glasses

12/22/2015

Went well; good folks and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pricey frames and lenses, but very high quality and good service. I intend to use them again, when the need arises. Friendly and professional. Offered an alternative solution with a frame repair shop, which impressed me, but I decided to go with them. Glad I did.

12/18/2014

Excellent company.  This was my 2nd order with them. They have an enormous amount of frames to choose in all price ranges.  They took as much time as I needed to help with my frame selections.  I have had friends compliment my eye wear that have started to go there for theirs. When my glasses were ready for pick up they adjusted them to my face until they were perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered eye glass lenses and frames.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

Eye care optical sales & repair.

Eye Exams