Laser Electrolysis Center

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since March 2008

Laser Electrolysis Center was established in 1980 as the Electrolysis Center of South Arlington. With 30 years experience in the hair-removal business, we have a great understanding of hair and the best methods for permanent removal. Rhonda Schueller is the Director and has a wide range of knowledge in hair removal. She is a certified professional electrologist, a nationally certified laser technician, and is a former teacher of electrolysis and laser hair removal. After having researched lasers with engineers and patent researchers, we decided to bring the Cutera CoolGlide laser in the office as an addition to electrolysis. Receiving her preceptorship under Samuel Lederman, MD, she has performed laser treatments since 2001 with great results and many satisfied clients. When deciding on a laser hair removal center, experience, sterilization, comfort, and privacy and long-term results are important. Depending on your hair and skin type, we will choose the best method for you whether it be electrolysis and/or laser. Physicians choice since 1980. **FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 703-979-2853 OR E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AT cigam7s@aol.com** Thanks and look forward to talking to and working with you soon, Rhonda....

01/20/2016

Rhonda is awesome.  She explained everything and was super helpful and courteous.  Not only that, recently with a big snow storm coming, she called me days before to offer me a chance to reschedule earlier, just incase we did actually get a lot of snow.  Now that is customer support! I would recommend her to anyone needing her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laser Hair Removal

CATEGORY hair removal

07/10/2014

Rhonda Schuller is very good. I've used them several times and I've had a few sessions with her. She is really reasonable. She gives an honest assessment and doesn't try to push electrolysis too hard. She pretty much tells me if she thinks she can accomplish what I'm asking for. She is pretty booked and she will offer if there are cancelations. She is the only one working there and she will try to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did laser hair removal.

01/11/2014

I have been seeing Rhonda for several months and I am very pleased with her service.  She is a professional with many years of experience in the field of hair removal.  Her office is well maintained and she schedules clients appropriately, so there is never a wait involved.  She is also very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrolysis on chin area.

CATEGORY hair removal

07/26/2013

They were very good.  They were very informative, professional and the cost seemed very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Laser Electrolysis Center for hair removal.

07/25/2013

They're fine and decent.  I've never had a problem with them, and I continue to use them.  They're very professional and good!  I don't have any issues with them.  The staff who do the work was very good, and my experience with them was good!  They've got a pretty well-run business.  Also, their receptionist was very efficient and very compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Laser Electrolysis Center for hair salon and hair removal.

CATEGORY

Permanent hair removal, electrolysis, laser, entire body, bikini area, face, legs, back, chest, arms, underarms & topical anesthesia.

Check, MasterCard, Visa