Felipe'S Construction

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

A FAMILY OWNED COMPANY. WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA, MERYLAND AND DC METRO AREA FOR OVER 20YEARS. EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING . WE OPERATE A SMALL REMODELING COMPANY OFFERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AT AFFORDABLE COSTS. REMAINING A SMALL COMPANY ALLOWS ME TO OFFER CLOSE PERSONAL ATTENTION TO EACH PROJECT AS WELL AS OFFERING MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TO ASSURE THAT EVERY PROJECT PROCEEDS AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE....

Fergo construction LLC

01/07/2016

In addition to all of my other problems with Richard, my screen porch job was a bit beyond him and we were unhappy with the workmanship/had to redo the ceiling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took Richard to small claims court after he walked off a job building my screened porch.  I won the case and he owes me $3200 and won't pay.  He has told me a VAST number of lies over the last year.  Don't use him.

CATEGORY decks,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/25/2014

Great! Called to let me know the weather would be good enough to work in the day prior, showed up and knocked out the work as guaranteed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scraped all wood, prepped and applied two coats of paint to all outside wood work.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/10/2013

I have used them for a while now, also, I recommend them to friends.... they redid my friend's kitchen... They helped my with getting all the materials and paint. My work was done in just a few days and I was very happy with the work... Leftr my new bathroom very impeccable... Got lots of compliments.... Price was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a bathroom. Took tub out, made it a guest bathroom.. Last year, they made my patio.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/10/2012

Overall I was very happy with the work that was done in my bathroom . With placing my new sink where my old tub was great . Now I have this great new guess bathroom.... I was very please with the paint and my new floor I will using them again to do more house painting and some Patio work soon..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Remodel my old bathroom that I the main floor it was a family bathroom and I turned into a guess bathroom only. tub and everything else was removed With new floor new paint crown molding as well. I was very please with the work and it was done pretty fast.

CATEGORY remodeling

BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, BASEMENTS, CARPENTRY, CERAMIC TILES FLOOR AND WALLS , DOORS AND WINDOWS, PAINTING, DRYWALL, POWER WASHING , HANDYMAN SERVICES, CONCRETE SIDEWALKS, PATIOS, STONE HARD SCAPE,STONE PAVERS, RAIN GARDEN, FIREPLACES, FIRE PITS, DECKS , PERGOLAS SCREEN PORCH,

PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL