EZ MOVERS & STORAGE

Angie's List since December 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Johnson Moving and Storage

Johnson Moving and Storage 1st.month free storage, Free Box Per-motion,From residential to commercial moving services, our trained, unformed, and experienced team can effectively carry out a smooth and well-coordinated move for you, regardless of the destination.

05/28/2009

The person who gave me the estimate really under bid the job by a lot. BUT their price per hour was the best in comparison to the other moving companies. Also, they did not tell me that it would $75 to wrap the TVs and they would not move the TVs unless they were wrapped. They also did not tell me that there was an additional cost ($4 a foot for bubble wrap) to wrap some of my antiques. The mover ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing up a very full one bedroom apartment, plus one small storage unit. Packing up one large storage unit with the contents of a 2 bedroom apartment, and unloading it into a 3 bedroom house. They originally thought everything would fit in the truck, they ended up having to make 2 trips.

CATEGORY moving companies

12/03/2008

We ended up finding a mover separately. It went fine. I think its a good service. I highly recommend him. The local vendor in Glendon, MD. They are a good mover and I highly recommend them. Well priced and a professional staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us with an out of state move.

CATEGORY moving companies

DOOR-TO-DOOR PICK UP AND DELIVERY, LOADING AND UNLOADING, DISASSEMBLING/REASSEMBLING, BLANKET WRAPPING OF ALL FURNITURE, PARTIAL PACKING/FULL PACKING, DETAILED INVENTORY, LONG AND SHORT TERM STORAGE, FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY/RE-ASSEMBLY, & PIANO MOVING.