A GUY WITH TOOLS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2007

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

N/A
ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

07/03/2014

Every repair was completed timely and satisfactorly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household repairs

CATEGORY electrician

01/02/2014

See Above - the only suggestion is that they get a PayPal account for electronic payments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree limbs punctured the roof of my house less than 24 hours before closing the sale of my home. It would have been weeks before anyone else could of come to my property because of widespread ice storm damage - Pat was there within an hour of me calling him. The work was completed on time and on budget.

CATEGORY electrician,roofing

05/17/2012

He does very good handyman service. He is very thorough. He keeps us up to date. He cleaned up before he left. He always seems to get the job done. It was very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some electrical work that needed to be done and A Guy with Tools did that for us. We had a display that was put in that was given to us by one of our companies that didn't work, and he came in put it back together and made it work. He did a lot of work. He has done some work at our house too.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

C

09/09/2009

Not sure if this guy is still in business or not. Called the number, requesting to have an estimate for a repair on a sub floor in a bathroom. This person never called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
called to inquire about getting a quote on repairs

CATEGORY flooring

08/05/2008

The price listed is for a days worth of work. He made this house look like a million bucks, he did a perfect job! He does great work, I use him all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a rental home that needed to be fixed up for the next tenant. He adjusted the doors and changed locks. He painted and fixed walls. He hung rods that were down.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling