Landscaping Pros llc

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2016

B Rated | 3 Reviews

At Landscaping Pros, LLC, we believe that your property’s landscape should be functioning at its full potential year-round. Our landscaping experts strive to make the Annandale and Springfield communities of NoVA a more beautiful place – one lawn at a time. Specializing in residential and commercial landscape maintenance, you can on our experienced professionals to deliver exceptional results that keep your property’s grounds looking and functioning at their best. We value clear communication and outstanding customer service, and are happy to answer any questions about our process that you may have along the way....

Maple Irrigation, LLC

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options.

08/11/2018

I have been using Landscaping Pros for several years now and they have done an outstanding job on my lawn. I had a lot of weeds in my front yard before I started using them and now it looks beautiful! I also have a lot of trees on my property and they always do a great job with my yearly leaf removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine mowing, leaf blowing, leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

07/07/2017

Work performed by team was always fine. Owner's responsiveness was awful. His customer service is absent. Finally, he was outright rude and then abusive in texts and e-mails. Our work to be performed today was not done. After a final e-mail from the owner that was hostile and childish, we can not even remotely recommend this company even if his staff does fine work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing, trimming and edging

CATEGORY lawn service

07/21/2016

CATEGORY land surveyor

Mowing, Weekly or Bi-weekly Weeding Pruning Shrub Trimming Mulching Leaf Clean-Up Aeration Seeding Drainage Solutions Commercial Snow Removal