Kennedy, Dr. Colleen A

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/20/2013

Great. I was able to see the doctor fairly quickly, and have been trying to get better with PT. I am optimistic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Kennedy for hip and knee pain. She was thorough and didn't dismiss my complaints as simple aging. She is very good, spends time listening, after asking a lot of questions.

06/20/2012

01/24/2012

The staff was very competent and very nice, but they didn't have the warmth that other places have. I felt somewhat like another cog in the wheel. Not bad, just not the personal manner that I prefer. I'd go back again, but I'd also lower my expectations a little bit. She was punctual and professional, and the facility is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Kennedy to help me with arthritis in my knee and toe, and a heel spur. There was some physical therapy, which only helped me moderately.

06/03/2011

While Dr. Kennedy is not a "warm and fuzzy" type of physician, she knows what she is doing and is willing to take a conservative approach without resorting to surgery right off the bat.  She was willing to listen to what I had to say and did not try to cut me off in order to run off to her next appointment. I definitely recommend Dr. Kennedy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had injured my knee and had been told by other doctors to just wait it out and my knee would get better on its own.  After being in terrible pain for a month, I called Dr. Kennedy's and was able to get an appointment for the following day.  She took x-rays, discussed what she thought was wrong and gave me a shot of cortisone which, within days, got rid of most of my pain.  I had heard that cortisone injections cold be quite painful and was quite surprised when the shot was almost painless.

C

04/27/2011

I didn't like Dr. Kennedy's bedside manner. She basically kind of imparted some news to me on a pretty brusk way that I think could have been done better. What I did like about her is that she is willing to talk to you about things and gives you suggestions. I would not use her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Colleen A. Kennedy is an orthopedist. I had visited her probably in July.

Orthopedic Surgeon